Promise

Blaine was at therapy and was listening to Ashley. She was talking to him about what she's heard from him so far and how he's been.

"So, it really sounds like you're doing amazing! I'm so happy with everything that's been happening and how you are feeling." Blaine smiled. "It sounds like you've made a huge change at school and helped people understand that some people are different but it's okay. Also, you're so happy with Kurt and I love seeing you that happy." Blaine smiled bigger and let out a small laugh as he looked at his hands.

"Yeah. I just REALLY love him. He makes me so happy and I love him so much it like physically hurts." Ashley laughed.

"That's true love."

"I know. He's my best friend."

"Aww." Him and Ashley kept talking. The past few months, the guys on the football team hadn't been messing with him and actually started respecting his relationship with Kurt. The next day after school and glee club, Blaine got his gear on and him and Kurt headed out.

"Are you okay?" Blaine asked Kurt.

"Yeah. Stressed from school and glee."

"Glee is supposed to be fun."

"I know but with competitions it's stressful." Blaine smiled and pulled out his phone. "What?" Kurt asked.

"Come here." He played a song and started blasting it on the speakers. Kurt laughed and shook his head as Blaine started doing shoulder shimmeys towards the middle of the field during the music at the beginning. Finn, Puck, and Mike joined him and started singing.

Turn on that radio
As loud as it can go
Wanna dance until my feet can't feel the ground
Say goodbye to all my fears
One good song, they disappear
And nothing in the world can bring me down

The rest of the team watched them as Blaine motioned Kurt over.

"Go on Hummel! Join your boyfriend!" Karofsky yelled as they kept singing.

Hand clapping, hip shaking
Heart breaking, there's no faking
What you feel, when you're right at home, yeah

Kurt started singing the chorus and dancing as he walked over. Blaine smiled and held his hand out as Kurt took the solo.

Music's in my soul
I can hear it every day and every night
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no, no
I just want to play my music

Everyone cheered as he was heading over and the two started laughing as the other boys kept singing. Every time the words said hip shaking, Kurt would do a hip shake and Blaine would watch carefully. Kurt winked a few times and watched Blaine as he danced too. The two boys sang the chorus together as it came back around. They all kept singing the rest of the song and as it ended, Blaine pulled Kurt in, giving him a kiss.

"Okay. Break it up." Finn said after a second, pulling them apart.

"Okay but I have something for you."

"Me?" Kurt asked. Blaine nodded, sticking his hand out behind him. Mike handed him something and he held it out to Kurt.

"It's a promise ring." Kurt smiled and looked at Blaine.

"Really?"

"Like I told everyone during my speech, 'Hell, I'm gonna marry you.' Some day." Everyone was smiling and teasing Blaine by saying oohs behind him. He looked back and cleared his throat. "Can you guys shut up?" They all laughed and as Blaine looked back at Kurt, he pulled him in for another kiss. Finn let them kiss this time. Once Blaine slipped his tongue in Kurt's mouth, Finn squeezed between them.