Lies

A/N: Part of this chapter may be sensitive to some readers. Someone is dealing with depression and has a hard time. If this type of stuff bothers you, I'd skip it. I wrote it to show attention to this kind of stuff and how you can deal with it no matter how hard. You just have to talk to people and get help.

———————————————————————————

It was a few months later and it was the weekend. Blaine snuck in the night before and him and Kurt were in bed together. They were kissing when they heard a knock on the door.

"Shit!" Kurt said quietly.

"Kurt? Why's the door locked?" Burt asked, jiggling the nob.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" He got up and wrapped a blanket around his waist. He tossed Blaine a blanket as well and he covered up, standing behind the door. Kurt unlocked it and opened it.

"Hey dad!" He smiled and saw the skepticism on his dads face. Burt looked at Kurt's blanket and around his room. He also noticed Kurt's breath pace which definitely wasn't normal which means he was rushing to hide something, doing something before opening the door, or both. Burt figured it was both.

"So, where's Blaine hiding?"

"Whaaaat?"

"I'm not stupid. There's clothes scattered across your floor, you're not in clothes, there are condoms on your night stand, and you are breathing heavily." Kurt just stood there for a second.

"Well, this is awkward."

"Get dressed and come down."

"Okay." He shut the door and covered his mouth, holding in his laugh. Blaine just laughed quietly.

"At least he didn't like actually walk in on us." Blaine said.

"I guess." They went through the clothes on the floor, finding their own and putting it on. When they walked downstairs they expected Burt to be alone but Finn and Carole were both there. Blaine laughed awkwardly and turned towards Kurt.

"I'll text you later."

"We'll see." Burt said.

"If I'm not grounded I'll text you later." Blaine nodded and gave him a quick kiss before leaving. Once the door shut, Kurt turned back towards everyone else.

"Gross!" Finn teased Kurt.

"Shut up." Kurt said back.

"We need to talk to you two." Carole said. They nodded and sat down.

"So— I've asked Carole to move in with us and she said yes!"

"So we are all living in our tiny house?" Kurt asked.

"Well I'm looking for another house but until then you and Finn will have to share a room." Kurt laughed for a second.

"Seriously?!

"Yeah. Looks like no more sneaking your boyfriend in."

"Dad, I'm going to have no privacy!"

"Sorry." Burt sighed and put his head on his hand. "They are moving their stuff in next week so enjoy your final moments of freedom for a little while." Kurt nodded.

"Can I go to my room?" Burt put his hand out and Kurt gave him his phone.

"What a great day. I get grounded on my last week alone." Kurt murmured. Carole felt bad for Kurt so decided to talk to Burt.

"Burt." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you what to do but I think you should give him his phone back."