Sneaking around

On Monday, everyone seemed to notice Blaine and Kurt were getting along. In glee club, Kurt actually chose to sit next to Blaine for the first time ever.

"Hey!" Blaine said, smiling.

"Hey!" Kurt replied, smiling back.

"How is your day?"

"Good. I have lots of homework though."

"Ugh, me too. We could do work together."

"Like a study date?" Kurt whisper asked.

"Yeah but it's obviously not an actual date because we are just friends."

"Obviously! Haven't we already discussed this Anderson?" Blaine chuckled.

"Yes. Yes we did." When Blaine scooted his chair closer to Kurt, he didn't move away. After glee club, Kurt and Blaine went to his house.

"Oh, hi Blaine." Burt said after seeing him.

"Hi." He waved.

"We are studying together if that's okay."

"Yeah, it's fine." Burt said, watching as they walked upstairs. They dropped their backpacks on his bed and Blaine looked around.

"Wow, Kurt Hummels bedroom." Kurt smiled and sat on his bed.

"Come on and do homework so we can do other stuff after." Blaine laughed and pulled out his work quickly. They both worked in silence for a while until they were done. Kurt put his school supplies back in his backpack and then turned to Blaine who just started closing his notebook and putting away his stuff. Once he was done, Kurt grabbed Blaines hand and just looked at him.

"What?" Blaine asked.

"You're just— really cute." Blaine chuckled.

"Well I could say the same about you." Kurt bit his lip before going in for another kiss. It was short and sweet. "When did you start actually liking me?"

"What?"

"I mean, from day 1, you hated me."

"I thought you were cute but that whole flour thing ticked me off." Blaine chuckled.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Why did you seem like you hated me then until the party?"

"Because, I don't know— I guess I just thought I'd be a bad boyfriend and I am nervous what others will think so I tried hating you."

"One, you aren't a bad boyfriend—"

"We've been dating like one actual full day and we didn't even hang out. I don't even have your number." Blaine smiled, grabbed his phone, and added his number to it.

"Trust me, you won't be a bad boyfriend." Kurt shrugged. "Two, why does it matter what others think if we are happy. I mean, you're happy, right?"

"Yes, of course!" Kurt grabbed Blaines hand again but kissed it this time.

"Good. I am too." They both smiled and stared into each other's eyes.

"You think my dad is suspicious about us being up here alone and me actually liking you now?"

"No."

"He knows about the kiss."

"Oh, then yes." Kurt laughed quietly. "How does he know?"

"He asked me if anything happened. I don't know why. I think he could just tell." Blaine nodded and they continued talking and sitting together. Blaine went home kind of late and the whole week they would study after Blaine went to football practice. It was Friday and they'd gone a week without being caught. They never thought it would last this long without being seen by someone but it did. Kurt had a feeling people knew but didn't say anything to them. On Friday, he was at his locker, grabbing what he needed. When he turned around he saw Blaine walk over with 2 coffees. He held one out and Kurt grabbed it.