Change

Kurt and Blaine were sitting on the couch after school on a Friday. Kurt was resting his head on Blaines lap and they were both on their phones. After a little while, Blaine set his phone down to the side and just looked at Kurt. He realized and smiled at him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing." Kurt nodded. "You're really cute."

"You are too babe!" Blaine smiled and kissed Kurt's head. The front door opened and Burt walked in to the living room.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey dad!"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You know, I was thinking."

"About what?"

"I was thinking you should get a job." Kurt sat up.

"What? Why?"

"It'll look good on your record and you don't do much."

"I hang out with Blaine and do homework."

"I'm just saying it'll be good for you." Kurt groaned as Burt left the room.

"He's right. I think you should get a job too."

"I know I just— I want to spend as much time with you as I can. We both know during collage we will have to do long distance because you want to go to collage in LA and I want to go to New York. I mean, what it if doesn't work out?"

"It will!"

"But I'm just scared something will happen and so many people say that high school relationships don't work out in collage. I just want to spend time with you while I can."

"I know." Kurt huffed out and put his hands on his head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"How about we go to my house and hang out?"

"Okay." He stood up and held his hand out for Kurt to grab it. They went into the kitchen and saw his dad getting dinner ready. "We are going to Blaines."

"Okay. Are you going to be back by dinner time?"

"Umm— yeah, sure."

"You're welcome to join us Blaine."

"Okay, thank you."

They arrived at Blaines house and ran to his room, laying on his bed together. Blaine gave him a kiss. Kurt kissed him back, moving on top of him and unbuttoning his shirt all the way down. Blaine flipped them over and started unbuttoning his shirt now while never breaking their kiss. They heard the door creak open and Blaine moved up on his knees.

"Dad!" He said, looking over at his dad who's eyes were now covered.

"Sorry. I saw your car and wanted to tell you I'm going to the store and asking if you were staying for dinner."

"No, we aren't staying."

"Okay. I'll leave now." He walked out and shut the door behind him. They were both horrified and Kurt had covered his face the whole time.

"He's gone. You can uncover your face." Blaine said with a laugh. As he pulled away Kurt's hands, he saw how embarrassed he looked. He laughed again and kissed him.

Later, they were laying in bed, cuddling and feeling each other's warmth. Kurt saw something he's never noticed before on his wall.

"Blaine?"