Prom

It was the day of prom and everyone was talking about their plans for it. At school, Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany all walked up to Kurts locker.

"So Hummel, what's your plan for tonight?" Santana asked. He turned to look at the group and smiled.

"Hey guys! I was going to ask you all about breadstix after."

"Yeah!" Tina said as most people nodded.

"I'm not going." Mercedes said.

"What? Why?" Kurt asked.

"I have no one to go with."

"We are all going as a group. You have to come!"

"I don't know."

"Please! I'm begging you!"

"I mean, I guess."

"Thank you!" He gave her a hug before feeling two arms wrap around him.

"Hey honey!" Blaine said, kissing his cheek

"Hey babe!" Kurt kissed him back and he let go.

"You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah. We are going to breadstix."

"Awesome!"

"We can also hang out after." Kurt said with a smile.

"Yeah!" Kurt walked away and Blaine looked at his friends smiling at him. "God, I love high school! There's an excuse to be hormonal." Blaine said. Santana laughed.

"So basically there's an excuse that you and Hummel can have sex whenever you want."

"Yeah!" They all chuckled.

"So how's having the cast off?"

"Arms kind of stiff but I'll get used to it soon hopefully." They all nodded. "Well, gotta head to class."

"Okay. See you later!"

"Bye!" Blaine walked off and everyone else also went their separate ways.

It wasn't until after school that they were all together again because at lunch most of them had to go to a class to catch up on work. Everyone went to their own houses to get ready for that night. Kurt walked downstairs in his tux and into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh!" Carole screeched, running over. "You look so handsome!" She pulled out her phone as Burt walked in.

"No, can we not do pictures?"

"Come on!"

"Can we at least wait till Blaine gets here?"

"Fine." They heard a knock on the door and Kurt went to answer. He thought it was Blaine but when he opened it, he saw Rachel.

"Wow! You look great!"

"Thanks! Maybe you should be my date there." They both laughed.

"Sorry but you're not my type."

"Really? I think I knew that before you did." They both laughed again.

"Come in!" She stepped in and saw Finn walking down the stairs. He widened his eyes when he saw her.

"Woah! You look beautiful!" Kurt smiled and watched as he met her at the bottom of the stairs and grabbed her hands.

"You look handsome." She smiled too and leaned in for a kiss. They both looked over at Kurt who was staring.

"Do you need something?" Finn asked.

"Sorry. No." He was about to walk away before he heard another knock. He opened the door and saw Blaine standing there. Kurt smiled real wide and looked Blaine up and down.