1 month

It was Kurt and Blaines 1 month anniversary and the first football game of the year was tonight. When Kurt woke up, he had a message on his phone.

Blaine: Happy Anniversary babe!

Kurt: Happy Anniversary!

Blaine: I'm sorry I have a game tonight but I'll make it up to you afterwards.

Kurt: Okay, can't wait.

Blaine: Me either. See you at school!

Kurt: See you at school!

Kurt rushed downstairs, ready for school. His dad was in the kitchen, just finishing dinner.

"Come on dad! We have to leave!"

"You're eating first." Kurt groaned and sat down, inhaling the food on his plate and putting his shoes on. His dad put the plates in the sink and grabbed the keys. Kurt had already been by the car when Burt got out there. "Why are you so eager to get to school? Thought you hated it."

"I do but it's mine and Blaines first month anniversary."

"Oh, that's exciting even though I've only known like half of the time."

"Dad!"

"Sorry."

"Can we get coffee on our way there?"

"Yeah." They stopped at the Lima Bean and Kurt got him and Blaine coffee. When they got to school he ran into Blaine turning a corner.

"Woah!" Blaine said, grabbing Kurt's waist to stabilize him.

"Got you coffee!" Kurt said, handing Blaine one.

"Good thing I didn't get us some today."

"I know. You are the coffee guy. I was scared you were going to get some too."

"Oh well. More coffee for us." Kurt chuckled.

"I could use it."

"For real." They grabbed each other's hands and started walking. After every one of Kurt's classes, Blaine was there to walk him to his next. At lunch, they sat next to each other like usual.

"Can't wait for tonight." Kurt said.

"Same. I have something special planned."

"No, I am because of your game."

"Ooohh... right." Blaine chuckled. "Why exactly are you excited for my game?"

"Because you look cute in your football uniform thing."

"My football uniform thing?"

"I don't know what it's called!"

"It's called gear."

"Okay. You look cute in your football gear." He smiled.

"Kurt, he looks cute 24/7." Rachel whispered in his ear. He turned his head and realized everyone was staring at them.

" I know." Kurt whispered back. He looked back at Blaine and they continued talking.

"Do you have a curfew?"

"It's usually 10 but I'll talk to my dad since we want to hang out after the game."

"Okay."

"So Anderson, what do you have planned for tonight?" Puck asked.

"I can't say."

"Is it— sexy?" Blaine made a face.

"No! We've only been dating for a month."