Beta With Benefits

Wussup my pretty readers.
Don't know why you guys decided to stick with my shitty book but you have. Just so you guys know this is not the start of S5, more like the summer before senior year. ALSO I USE A LOT OF DIRTY HUMOR SO IF THAT AFFECTS U THEN idk what to say after that.

ENJOY

"Stiles will you shut the fuck up about this vision and look at me for a moment." I groaned as I starred towards him as he was too busy planning out his whole thing on his what was supposed to be investigation board but there was nothing to investigate.

"Will you give me a-"

Stiles cut himself of as he turned to see Scott standing next to me. Okay we're really doing this. "Hey Scott, what's up."

"You might wanna sit down." Scott told him and Stiles raised his brow confused but he decided to sit down anyway.

"Is something wrong, is it dad? What happened, is he okay. Oh god, did I do something. Max what did you do-"

"Stiles!" Me and Scott both yelled in unison and he shut up looking up at us silently. He needs to get his verbal dihorea cured.

"God your almost as wore as your sister." Scott muttered and I turned my head towards him raising my eyes at him.

"Almost?" I said and Scott just shrugged it of moving from it. "Everyone's fine, it's about us."

Scott sighed scratching the back of his neck a little nervous. "Then why's he here?"

Scott pointed his eyes behind us towards Isaac who leaned against the door frame and Isaac just grinned with his arms folded.

"Moral support." He said and I rolled my eyes towards him.

"He's here to hold you down in case you get mad. But there's not really much to hold down, a little girl could hold you down and you'd struggle-"

"Max." Scott interrupted me trying to not get Stiles more mad then he's about to be and I just let out a small huff.

"Okay here it goes." I slowly breathed out. "Me and my boy Scotty here may or may not have had a little something going on at the start of junior year."

I was waiting for a whole room filled with him yelling but all he did was shrug. A shrug!

"Okay so you guys kissed once." Stiles said and I squinted my eyes shut shaking my head. "No mischeif."

"You guys slept together!"

Yep, there it was. That was the outburst I was waiting for. "No! We didn't sleep together."

Scott shook his head and I let out another sigh. "We were close to. And we hooked up, more than once."

I confessed fiddling with my fingers and Scott rubbed his neck awkwardly. "You and my sister almost!"

He tried to controll his yells but it was pretty obvious he was a little pissed. "It was only a hookup. I swear, were just friends."

Scott said and I nodded along agreeing. "Yeah we agreed to stay friends, and he made that clear when he found Kira." I told him and Scott nodded along.

"Yeah, and she got with Aiden after, if that makes it any better." Scott mumbled and Stiles just looked at the both of us and he slowly inhaled and exhaled all the air out his lungs before speaking.

"It's fine, just a little fling. Everything gonna be fine." Stiles muttered to himself and the three of us just stood there. Okay I guess it's okay now that it's out in the open.

"Imagine how he would be if he found out about us." Isaac muttered a little to loudly and I widened my eyes turning my head towards him. Oh shit.

"You and him!" Stiles yelled furiously and Scott had the same reaction as mine. "Scotty."