Another One

God their field is so much better than ours.

I leaned against the bleachers watching all the shirtless guys play lacrosse. Oh I like this view. Let's stay here for a while.

I spotted Brett and she ran with the ball and he looked towards me and just grinned as he skilfully threw the ball into the net and I just rolled my eyes towards him.

Show of.

"So he's a wearwolf to?" Mason asked enjoying this way to much. I don't blame him.

"Yup." Me and Liam both said folding our arms glaring at him and Mason just scoffed suprised.

"Oh this just gets better and better." Mason said and I just grinned. "I get to have sex with that."

I said eyeing down Brett and Mason turned his head towards me with a huge smile on his face. "Oh you win."

"Gross." Liam said and I just grinned. Sure his virgin ass thinks it's gross.

Their game ended and I raced out onto the field as Brett opened his arms and I jumped ontop of his large body.

Wouldn't be the first time

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he snaked his arms around mine holding me up. "I swear I saw you this morning?"

"No I'm pretty sure that was someone different." I grinned as I leaned in pecking his lips but he didn't let it stay as a peck. He made sure it was a lot more than a peck.

I pulled away placing my finger on his lips and smirked down at him and he did to. "Got what you wanted?" Brett asked and I nodded as he let me down and Liam and Mason walked over to us.

"So what are you two together now?" Liam asked and I rolled my eyes as Bret placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh hell no. Are you insane baby face?" I asked raising a brow and Brett just let out a laugh.

"We would make a hot couple though." Brett commented and I nodded along agreeing.

"Okay, we get it were single. Stop rubbing it in our faces." Mason rolled his eyes and I let out a small chuckle.

Jelous much.

"What's up IED?" Brett asked and Liam rolled his eyes to his nickname and I just let out a chuckle. Learned from the best.

"We need to know if this girl is part of your pack." Liam told him and Brett just folded his arms.

"Got a picture?" Brett asked and I pulled out my phone looking through our school website managing to find her photo.

"Cute. But never seen her." Brett said and I sighed. The one time where I thought he could be useful outside the bedroom.

"Could Satomi turned her without you knowing?" Liam questioned and Brett shook his head.

"After the dead pool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting." Brett informed us and Mason seemed shocked on the whole situation.

He should be used to it by now. I mean when I found out I was drinking down alcohol. But then again I just found out Heather died.

Yep I'm drifting again.

"Max, you okay?" I heard Brett say and I just nodded paying attention again. "Yeah, deffinetly."

"You can be born, like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire." Brett said and I placed my hand ontop of his lightly squeezing it to comfort him and he just looked down at me and smiled.