Lucky

"God is it your turn to drive yet. I really can't be bothered." I complained every ten minuites and Scott gave me the same reaction every time. He silently shook his head.

"Why are you being so silent Scotty?" I asked him and I turned my head to look at him as he pointed back to the road trying to make sure I don't crash this piece of crap.

"Please focus on the road before you kill us." Scott warned me and I scoffed at him. "You mean kill me and Stiles. You'd heal."

I stated and Scott just nodded along. "Yeah but it would suck if we didn't have the annoying stilinski twins with us."

"Aww you would miss me." I grinned towards him as he nodded smiling back. "Course I would."

"Hey since Stiles is finally asleep and you finally got the dick drawing of your face.." I stoped fiddling around trying to find my marker but I couldn't look anywhere else but the road.

"We're not drawing on his face Max." Scott told me ruining the fun and I just groaned. "Your no fun."

"Hey Max." Scott said with a friendly calming tone. "Yeah Scotty?"

"Are you happy, with Brett?" Scott asked me out of the blue  and I nodded. Why the hell would he ask me that. "Of course I am. He's amaizing. Why?" I asked him and he lightly huffed.

"This to do with Kira?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No, yeah. Kinda." Make up your mind Scotty.

"Do you ever think about Aiden when your with Brett?" Scott asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, sadly. But Brett's okay with that. He understands." I told him realising I was lucky to have him and a lot of people in my life.

"Kira's a great girl Scott. I'm sure she understands how hard it is to." I patted his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"I just miss her. Even as a friend."

"Yeah, I know Scotty, I know." I held a sorrowful smile and he placed his hand on top of mine as I leaned on his shoulder.

"I'm worried about Stiles."

"So am I." Scott nodded along as he turned his head to look back at a snoring Stiles and he turned his head back to look towards me.

"He's been through so much. His ADHD and his anxiety don't make it any easier on him either. Or the fact there was something for tiling his body about a year ago. I just want to make sure he's not going through anything alone."

I really care about him. I love my brother more than anyone. Even though we show it through our  insane amount of bickering.

"He's not alone, he has you. If anything you should be worrying about yourself. Max you've been through a lot-"

"Can we stop making this about me!" I yelled but not loud enough to wake stiles up. He's sort of a deep sleeper which confuses me because he can't sleep without his pillow.

"Sorry, I just really hate it."

"Maybe you wanna focus on everyone else so you don't have to focus on yourself." Scott suggested acting like he knew me that well.

I hate when Scott's smart enough to figure things out. Because that means he wants to help me, and I hate that people need to help me. I can help myself.

Have you not seen my badass skills.

I stopped the car pulling over to the side of the road and it was time to switch over. Driving is way to tiring. Stiles immediately woke up after we stopped moving and he groaned stretching.