Dysfunctional

Hey shooting guns is so much more therapeutic when it's not just for fun. We walked in the library blazing bullet after bullet.

Braeden was by my side as I we shot the massive roaring figure.

Malia growled at the beast and it growled back until it couldn't take anymore bullets heading straight for the huge glass window.

Seriously, could it have not made a cleaner entrance.

I saw Liam on the ground and I was about to run over to him until I couldn't even run. I gave up as I quickly grabbed one of the chairs sitting on them and Liam ran towards me.

I tried my best to stand up once more as I hugged him tightly. "Your all healed up. Thankgod." I mumbled in his shoulder pulling away starring at his innocent blue eyes.

"Are you crazy! You think you were gonna fight it by yourself?" I criticised him and I would've punched him but at wouldn't knock any sense into him so there's no point. Plus I can't say anything different because I did the exact same.

"That goes the same for you Scott." I turned over to look towards him and he quickly hugged me. "No, but I got its scent." Scott told us and then he noticed my, well injuries.

"What the hell did you do?" Scott asked me concerened and I acted like it was nothing. "Nothing don't worry. I kinda caused a distraction so people could run away. But I'm fine now."

God I wish it killed me so I could actually sleep.

Then Stiles and Hayden both raced in the library and Stiles eyes met with mine and he sprinted out to me. "You could've killed yourself!"

"I know. But I was trying to save everyone else." I tried to make him understand but he shook his head. Scott didn't stay to listen to me and Stiles argue, he ran out of the library as Liam followed.

"Listen to me Max-" stiles yelled at me but I cut him off before he could completely rage at me. "I can't listen anymore! I just want to go home and sleep!"

"Fine."

Turns out when I say I want to go home. Home ends up being Scott's. And when I want my amaizing comfy bedsheets. I'm now sleeping in the guest room of Scott's house.

And whilst I listen to the murmurs of Scott Malia and Braden I also can hear the sound of Brett telling me of.

I reach out for my phone and as soon as I do Stiles storms in. "Absolutely not! You need rest. That means saving every part of energy in your body." Stiles grabbed my phone and I groaned towards him.

"Can you at least text Isaac that I'm okay. And tell Brett you have my phone." I pleaded and Stiles nodded and he stared down at me.

"Why do you do it?" Stiles randomly blurted and I raised my brow at him. "Do what?" I asked Stiles already feeling my eyes close.

"The stupid insane desisions you make. You could have really died tonight." Stiles said and I let out a small sigh trying my best to stay awake.

"I don't know." I shrugged and Stiles raised his eyes at me. "You do know." Stiles disagreed and I my eyes were literally forcing to shut.

"Stiles." I mumbled. "Yeah Max." He answred.
I don't even know what I said after that I just know my brain was shutting of and I mumbled the first thing on my mind.

"Guys we have to wake her up! We need her. The more people we have the better-"

I think I woke up to the sound of Scott's voice? My head was aching and my eyes didn't want to open. "She's exhausted Scott."