Until April

"Why the fuck are you staring at me like that weirdo?"

I looked to see Stiles starring down at me and I barley even opened my eyes. I slowly rubbed them sitting up and I looked around to see Brett sitting down on a chair next to the bed.

Fuck why am I in a hospital room.

"Wait what happened? Where's my dad, Lydia? Did anyone die!" I was already rambling on and Stiles placed his hand on my shoulder pushing my back to lie down.

"Dads getting worse." Stiles told me gibing and I had that fearful feeling in my stomach. "They're transferring Lydia to Eichen." He informed me.

"What!" I yelled and they both flinched as Stiles grabbed onto a pillow holding it out for protection. "Her mom did it." Stiles said and I was ready to stand up and get out of here.

As soon as I stood up I felt light headed and Brett gripped onto me helping me back down. "Hey when's the last time you ate?"

Brett asked and I shrugged trying to think. "Ummm does gum count?" I asked them and they both let out huge huff's.

"You fainted by the way. Melissa said it because your lack of sleep and nutrition." Stiles told me and I just shook my head denying what the nurse said. I know what's wrong and it's that I need to be with my dad. Not because I'm not eating or sleeping.

"I'm fine."

"Max you can't even stand up without almost fainting." Brett said making a point and I just gave him an evil glare.

"Shut up preppy."

"Look just tell me the plan. I'm fine dude." I told stoles but when you have the stubborn stilinski gene there's no way in getting your way.

"Well here's the plan. I go with Scott and wait for Theo to come to me, Theo bassically tells us how to save dad. Brett stays with you in the hospital making so you eat sleep and drink."

Stiles explained and I just nodded along totally not agreeing with their plan. "That's a great plan. Except it's horrible. How about I kill Theo. We manage to figure out what's wrong. And then live happily ever after."

My plan sounds so amaizing because more violence is involved. "Max your staying here. Your sleeping eating and drinking as much as you can."

"Jeez mom." I groaned and Stiles just made the evils at me as Brett sniggered under his breath. "Does alcohol count as a drink?" I asked him and he gave up.

"No! Max behave for a moment. Brett-"

"I got it, don't worry." He assured and stiles just nodded as he placed his hand on top of mine before walking out the room.

Brett just grinned as he held up a bag fool of food.

"I bought Taco Bell and Reece's. And a Mets hat to cheer you up." He placed the cap on my head covering my eyes and I let out a little giggle.

"So, we're dating?" I asked him still laughing a little and he nodded placing his hand on mine lightly squeezing it.

"That okay with you?" He asked and I nodded smiling at him leaning in for a kiss as he pecked my lips. "Until April." I reminded him and he nodded.

"Until April. And then we stay best friends." He said and I nodded along. "I like the sound of that."

"Okay, eat now. Please." He said as he took out the food and chocolate and I shook my head. "If I look at it I'm going to throw up." I said already gagging and he placed it on my legs.

"Just one bite."

"Fine." I said as I picked up the burrito bringing it to my mouth as I took a bite gulping it down and I could feel the food filling my empty stomach.