Nicknames

"Baby face! Anger issues! I.E.D!" I yelled out all the nicknames I could think of from the top of my head. Yeah I have a lot of nicknames. But I've been warned to keep them child friendly.

"How many names do you have for the kid?" Theo asked me looking at me quite unbelievable and I shrugged. "I don't know ten to fifty. I'm not supposed to keep count."

I saw the hole in the wall and we managed to get through to basement. "Liam. Hayden." Theo called out and I saw them through an electric fence.

"Holy shit, Liam!" I hollered out of happiness going straight over to the fence.

"Max dont!" Liam yelled and he pushed me away from the fence managing to electrocute him and I just squinted my eyes from the sparks as he was knocked unconscious.

"Hey pretty face. Wake up." I said crouching down to him and he lightly groaned trying to get up. "You think you guys can get help?" Liam asked and I gave Theo a hand helping him up.

"We are the help asswipe. Don't look to excited." I told Liam in a sarcastic tone and Theo just walked back towards the fence.

"Stand back."

Theo managed to hold onto the fence burning himself alive managing to break the metal gates pulling them open.

The first thing I did was race towards Liam pulling him into my arms and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in a hug and I kissed the top of his head as he rested his head in my shoulder.

"You fucking dickhead." I mumbled and he let out a small laugh. "Missed you to Max." He said and I slowly let go and I looked over at Hayden who seemed frightened.

"You good?" I asked her and she nodded coughing a little and I lightly smiled at her. "You both smell like shit."

"Let's go guys." Theo told us and we all nodded as we got to Theo's truck and I heard Hayden wince a little as her and Liam sat in the back.

"I'm not healing, not like I was." I heard Hayden mumble and I looked behind to see her and Liam holding their hands together.

"Means I'm a failure doesn't it?"

Liam didn't answer her and he lightly kissed her lips and I turned my head back towards Theo who was grinning and he placed his hand on my thigh trying to comfort me.

I don't think anyone understands how it is to see that and have it hurt ten times more since I was mated to him.

Does it hurt you guys as much as it hurts me
Fucking yes it does you idiot. Jesus warn me about dying before you actually do please.

"Am I supposed to say thanks or something?" I asked him furrowing my brows at him and he shrugged letting out a chuckle.

"Or something."

"Thankyou Raken. I mean it. But I still don't fucking trust you. You give me a bad vibe." I told him and he just scoffed nodding.

"Classic Max."

I threw the blanket over the two love birds as they both lay on the cough completely knocked out and I looked down on both of them smiling.

"I still think they could've showered first." I broke the silence and Theo and Lydia just laughed and I sat on the couch starring at them my arms folded.

"First love, god I never forgot how that felt." I let out a small sigh placing my head on Lydias shoulder and she just nodded along.

"Neither did I." Yeah I don't think anyone would forget a time with jackass. They probably made a hell of a toxic couple.

"Did they die or something?" Theo asked trying to make it out as a joke and I just sighed and he saw my reaction as he dropped his grin.

"Mine did. It sucked. Hers didn't, shipped of to London. Before you say your sorry cut the bullshit." I told him bluntly and straight up acting like I didn't care. I did. Good at hiding it though. I'm getting there.

Before he could say anything Scott walked through the door and Liam and Malia behind them and Theo just went straight up to Scott and pulled him into a hug.

And Mason and Malia hugged Theo as he they all looked over to see Hayden and Liam safe. There's still something of about Theo I don't care how much they all trust him.

I'm gonna figure it out

"Wanna skip school?"

"Course I do, that even a question." I said as I sat up from my bed looking at the time and Brett hovered over me placing rough kiss on my lips as we both lay in bed already dressed for the day.

God his preppy uniform never fails to make me laugh.

"Don't you have to go?" I asked him raising a brow and he nodded huffing. "Sadly yes. My grades are dropping. Gotta keep them up to stay captain."

"I could tutor you." I suggested and he grinned to the idea of that.

"I'd be fucking my tutor then. How fun." He said and I just laughed as I pulled his body closer towards mine.

"Somethings wrong." Brett noticed and I have no idea how the hell he does it but he's always right about it.

"You some psychic?" I asked looking at him weird and he let out a laugh expecting me to give him an explanation on what's wrong. I always do.

"Everything's gone different." I told him letting out a huff and he furrowed his brow. "Different how?"

"For one I know things other people don't. And everyone's gone so different. The packs not... the pack. And i feel like Scott's trying but there's so much to juggle right now. I feel so bad for him."

No matter what Brett always listens. Everytime he comes over or I come over he lays in bed with me and sits there listening to every word I say taking it in.

"Why the hell are you with me?" I randomly blurted out and he just looked at me shocked on what I just said.

"What?"

"I mean, I'm hot. But why else. I'm a dick." I looked at him with a questioning look and he placed his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb in circles against it.

"I forget that your really dumb sometimes." Brett chuckled and I didn't know what the hell he was laughing at.

"Max, you literally are the most interesting girl I have ever met. Your crazy. And I don't think any word describes what ever the hell you are." Brett told me and he placed a passionate kiss on my lips and I felt my cheeks instantly heat up.

"Your not falling in love with me or anything right. Because you know-" he just cut me of kissing me before I was about to ramble on and I laughed as I starred at his light eyes.

"You seriously need to accept that people care for you." He told me and I pulled him into another passionate kiss. Even though we know we're not going to end up together. He is one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

Knowing he won't leave me makes me feel so comfortable that he can just hold me in his arms and be there.

The phone always interrupts everything. Literally everything. "What Mischeif?" I answered in a pissed of tone.

"Look I'm out with Lydia looking for the Nemeton and I know for a fact that your not in school so get your stupid ass to school. Now."

"Jeez demanding much." I rolled my eyes as I ended the call and I looked up at Brett.

"Guess we both gotta go. I'll drop you of."

IM GUILTY OF LOVING HURTING YOU GUYS IN THE FINAL OUTCOME. SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS

And me. I'll be in as much as pain. Iykyk