Hot Smirk

You might wanna check that out^^^

The amount of times I've fallen asleep while writing and editing this is not funny. I need to sort out my sleep schedule

YOU KNOW WHAT SONG TO LISTEN TO SO DO IT

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury. Also expensive."

Stiles explained as I was completely zoned out as I sat at the edge of the cliff letting my feet dangle of the edge.

"What about Berkley?" Scott asked and I turned my head to the both of them. "Yeah dont a lot of students live there?" I added on.

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles reasoned and I furrowed my brows towards him as Scott had the same reaction.

"Were bringing the jeep?" I asked and Stiles nodded taking it as an offense that I would question that.

"Of course I am. Your bringing the motorcycle." Stiles made up and excuse.

"Yeah but my motorcycle is hot, yours is ugly." I critisised.

"You know one little push and you could just die, watch it. Plus you know the plan, no one gets left behind."

"Stiles, I'm starting to think that your cheating on Malia with your Jeep." I blurted and Stiles creased his eyes towards me.

"I'm agreeing with Max on this one." Scott nodded along and I looked towards him grinning as he smiled back.

"Well imagine if it was your motorcycle, what if it something happened-"

"Why what happend. Did you hurt it, I swear to god if anything happened I would pin you to the tree like they pinned Jesus to the cross."

Point proven Stiles. I see where your going with this one. "Carry on." Scott said letting out a little laugh as he turned his head to Stiles.

"Well Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect."

"You mean the vision." I corrected Stiles, yeah I kinda just wanted to piss him of more. "All it takes is one little nudge and you would be dead, don't test me."

"One little push and your twig legs would snap, don't try me." I threatened and Stiles was about to say something before Scott cut him of.

"Are you guys done?" Scott asked as he got used to the snarky comments and we both nodded.

"We could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott reasoned still going on about the vision.

"I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision." Stiles said getting all annoyed.

"Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know." Stiles rambled on but paused to see Scott gazing into the moon.

"You all right? You starting to feel it?" Stiles asked and Scotted ripped away from his gaze looking back towards Stiles.

"No. Just thinking."

"About what?" I asked and he shrugged. "Senior year."

"Senior year, come on, that's, that's That's nothing. That's going to be easy." Stiles told him and I nodded along.

"Yeah, if your not stuck in AP biology with miss god knows what her name is. Apparently she's a stuck up bi-"

"Max." Scott stopped me and I sighed. "It's not that, it's what Deaton told me. You ever hear of regression to the mean?"