Stupid Smirk

AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ARE A BUNCH OF CELEBS FOR YOU GUYS TO PICK A FACE CLAIM!!!

"God I hate that smirk."

He commented on my grin and I looked at him confused. "You mean this hot one." I said grinning wider and Brett stepped back away from me causously.

"What have you done idiot?" He asked raising his brow at me and I slowly walked over to my desk picking up the wrapped present placing it in his hand.

"Got you something."

Brett just started at the present blankly. "I'm scared."

Seriously that was his first words. God does he think I planted a bomb or something. "Just open it preppy."

He unwrapped the box slowly opening it up and I looked to see his reaction and he had a huge smile on his face. "You idiot."

Brett said as he pulled me into a hug and he took out a bracelet and engraved into part of the metal is the words until April.

"I know it's small and it's barley anything compared to what you've done for me-"

I was cut of by him grabbing my waist kissing me passionately. "I love it." He told me and I held up my wrist showing an identical beaded bracelet and there was a magnet to connect the pair.

"Even if things don't last between us. I know we can still be friends." I told him looking into his eyes as he just looked down into my hazel ones starring deeply down at me.

"I love you Max." He softly said and I just smiled and scoffed towards him. "Says you and everyone else." I remarked and he just let out a laugh pecking my lips.

"Hey we're gonna be late."

Stiles voice came from the doorway and I turned my head to look at him standing there with a small smile as he looked at me and Brett.

"I'm coming." I said as Brett loosened his grip of off me and I went to grab my jacket wearing it over my clothes.

"You sure you don't want me to come?" Brett asked and I shook my head. "No, Eichen doesn't scare me. Actually me saying that just shows I need to be placed there." I stated and Brett just smiled to my comment.

"You sure?" He asked reassuring.

"Yeah, I got Stiles so don't worry."

If anything I should worry that my only protections is stiles.

All stiles could do was stare at her cold body. She just lay there. Not even blinking. I don't even know what I can do right now. I don't know how to react.

He placed his hand slowly on top of hers and let out a shaky sigh and I stood in the corner of the room starring at her as I chewed on my lip nervously playing with my hands.

"The teachers, uh, they have us homework of the stuff you guys have been working on. They wanted us to hold onto it for you. It's just sitting on Max's desk right now. I saw something about the Riemann Hypothesis. Things like non trivial zeros, zeta functions and a lot of stuff that goes over my head. If anything it stresses Max more that she can't do the work for you since she knows a lot more than I do."

Stiles voice was all hurt and croaky and he turned his head to look back at me giving me an assuring smile and I couldn't even smile back all I could do is stare.

"Maybe you can wake up and explain it to me? Because if I asked Max she would just yell at me for not understanding it." Stiles let out a breath of a chuckle and I did to. He's trying so hard it actually hurts to see.