Hugs

Very close to make a Instagram account for Max. Thoughts?
She's probably gonna post her and her motorcycle.

"I should've got a hair cut." Dad was messing around with his hair being way to insecure.

"Well someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles told him and I nodded along.

"Yeah he's not wrong. Men your age barley have any hair at all." I added and dad just sighed looking at the two dissapointments he created.

"Well I think you look great." Scott said and I just scoffed, of course he has to be the little suck up.

"Thankyou, kid I should've had."

Stiles looked very taken back by it and I just shrugged. "Yeah kinda had that one coming."

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Dad said and me and Stiles both stopped him has dad tried to take of his tie.

"What, Dad-dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Stiles told him and I nodded along.

"Or man?" I suggested and dad let out a little laugh. "It's a women Max. A very beautiful women." Dad told us blushing a little.

"Never know dad, why not keep your options open." I said and dad just smiled to that.

"You tryna hint something?" Dad asked and I looked towards Scott and Stiles as they were still in the room.

"Yeah, I'm a little confused on how Scott and Stiles weren't a thing." I told them turning the attention on them and they were shocked to hear what I just said.

Actually shocked would be an understatement.

"What?!" Stiles yelled and I just shrugged. "Do I really give of that vibe."

"Well..." Scot said, oh this is gonna be fun to hear. "Go ahead Scotty, tell us."

I grinned leaning against dad's desk folding my arms intregued. "You kinda did ask if you were attractive to gay guys, and you even asked Danny if you were attractive once."

Stiles had no idea what to say. His mouth was moving but no words were formed. "I-"

"I'll let you figure this one out for yourself Stiles. For now let's focus on dad and this beautiful women."

Yes I do know who this beautiful women is, Lydia told me her mom was going on a date tonight, and I put two and two together.

"What beautiful women by the way?" Stiles asked and my grin grew wider. I know something he doesn't...again.

"None of your business." Dad looked towards Scott and then towards me. "Either of you."

"I wanna know." Stiles muttured and I walked towards him patting his shoulders. "I already do."

"What! So Max knows and I don't. This is just calling faveourites now." Stiles complained and I just laughed.

"She figured it out." Dad shrugged not really bothered and we were all interrupted by someone yelling.

"Stilinski! Stilinski!"

The four of us walked out of the sheriff's office and we looked towards a angry kid yelling at dad. "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Dad told him and they were about to take him out before he decided to open his stupid mouth again.