That Makes The Two Of Us

I stood in the hospital starring her blood on my hands. I couldn't stop pacing back and forth. She's gonna make it though. She's Lydia.

Her breakups have probably been worse.

"Hey you okay?" I heard Stiles say and I looked up to see him starring down at me looking at my hands and I hid them away.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. But she better give me my flannel back." I said and Stiles just pulled me in a side hug.

"You know even in serious situations like this your still humourous." Stiles muttured and I let out a huff.

"Yeah well humor is my only way to cope. Like sarcasm is yours." I said and he just smiled at my statement.

"Stiles. Max." Melissa greeted us. Well she knew we were the first ones who wanted to know everything.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked and Melissa gave us a nod. That means she's okay, right?

"Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. And im guessing the flannel is yours. You guys probably saved her life." Melissa told us and I gave her a slight nod.

Stiles looked towards Theo and I could tell Stiles trusted him or more like accepted him slightly more.

"She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked.

"It was the tail." Kira said and I furrowed my eyes towards her. Hang on a second what the hell was she.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott said and Melissa nodded walking away.

"I'm sorry what? Tail? There's a tail involved now?" I asked confused as anyone.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks." Malia said and this just gets better by the moment.

"I'm sorry what? There are people in masks, okay does someone wanna try not leaving me out of everything?" I asked completley stressed out.

"I'll explain everything later." Stiles told me and I huffed. I'll probably figure it out myself later.

"Guys you should probably go home, get some rest." Scott told us and I raised my brow at him.

"Yeah in not going anywhere." I told them and Scott already knew what was coming.

"I'll see you guys later. Good luck with her." Theo said looking towards me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah thanks for your help." Scott said and Theo nodded. "No problem." He walked of and Malia and Stiles looked towards me.

"I'd try but there's no way it's gonna make a difference." Stiles said and he wasn't wrong.

"See you at home." Stiles told me as he walked of.

"Kira why don't you wait outside. I'll be right behind you." Scott told her and she nodded smiling before looking towards me.

"Hey Kira." She turned her head looking towards me. "I'm sorry I yelled at you back in the station."

"It's okay, I know how much you care about her." Kira told me and I smiled towards her and she just nodded before walking of.

I took a seat resting my hair against the wall slouching. "I'm not moving." I told him and he nodded taking a seat next to me.

"I know. I'm not gonna make you. I'm just making sure your okay." Scott told me and I scoffed turning my head to him.

"Of course I'm fine. My bestfriend almost died, but hey it's not the first time."