Predictable

Sorry it's been a bit. I've got school to!

"This is a bad time to ask and probably not a good question. But are you okay?"

Seriously Scotty, we're currently standing outside a morgue watching my dad and Stiles talk about how he murdered someone.

God my life is actually interesting.

"My best friend is in a mental house. My dad almost died. Baby face tried killing my former bestfriend, I can see the blood through your shirt by the way. But to be honest, I'm actually starting to be okay."

I told him as we both starred at me and my dad talking. "Sounds great." He said and I nodded.

"Hey just so you know just because baby face tried killing you, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop talking to him." I told him as I turned my head to look at him and he nodded letting out a laugh.

"So have you talked to him?" Scott raised a brow asking and I let out a small sigh shaking my head.

"No im a little mad at him almost killing you." I said kinda regretting it because this means Scott knows I still care about him. Of course I do, I've known him since the stupid sandpit incident.

"I'm waiting for the mean comment after." Scott said chuckling and I smirked. "I'm only mad at him because I didn't get to attempt to kill you first."

"There it is." Scott said and I just grinned with pride. "You know me to well McCall."

I turned my head back to see my dad and Stiles hugging and I decided to walk in opening up my arms. "Hey where's my invite."

I said wrapping my arms around them and they both laughed and I looked towards Scott through the thin window who smiled at the three of us.

"Right pops its time to get back to bed before I call the Melissa on you."

"Your gonna tell on me?"

"Sorry but someone gotta be the snitch."

"Okay I have no idea what's going on in my life. So telling you is the only possible way to make it make sense."

"God I missed your bossy voice." Hate to admit it but yes I did miss isaacs voice. A lot.

"Shut up and let me talk Lahey. So dad almost died and the dude that tried killing him is the one I slept with. Theo, anyway everyone's been keeping me away from him-"

"Because your going to murder him and bury his organs." Isaac finished my sentence.

"Close but no. Feeding his organs to rapist in prison. Anyway, he brought back dead teens. Don't even ask because I don't have an answer. Oh and this like seven foot beast dude came running out of nowhere. I also don't know about that. Oh and Liam tried to kill Scott. Oh and I have two tattoos."

I think that's everything. That everything? "Holy shit."

"Oh wait! I have a boyfriend." I said proudly and I heard Isaac let out a small laugh. "The sophomore?" He asked.

"Yeah, I haven't scared him of yet. And we're dating until April. When I turn the big one eight."

"Stilinski, you have got to be the most chaotic person I know."

"Thanks Lahey, gotta go. We have to go save the fox. Don't ask."

"Love ya Max. And I know, I'm paying."

"Hate you to Lahey."

I ended the call and Scott walked in the room with a tight lipped grin in his face leaning against the doorway.