Inhaler

Please just read my brief apology at the end

"So while introducing the African cane toad sounded like a good way to deal with Australia's infestation of the great-back beatle..."

I wasnt really listening to the rest I was too busy focused on Stacey who was pulling out clumps of her hair whilst Theo and Lydia were both texting each other.

Stacey looked at the hair in her hand she immediately walked out giving her drop form and Lydia went after her. "Lydia, you know it's for the best."

Lydia just walked out and I grabbed my stuff about to walk out until Theo pulled my hand back down. "Lydias got it." He told me and I let out a small sigh.

"If she's not back in five minuites then I'm running out and your not stopping me. And if she's dead then you are to." I threatened him and he just grinned to my threat.

"Yeah I bet you will."

I was looking at the clock waiting for each second to pass and I couldn't help but wait. Three minuites is way to long enough.

I grabbed my things running out and Theo got up running after me. "She's in trouble." Theo told me and I sprinted out the classroom heading straight to Natalies office.

I saw Lydia lying on the ground and I raced down towards her. "Lydia!" I yelled and she didn't wake up.

"Lydia wake the hell up." I tried and Scott came in and she gasped waking up. Okay next time I find someone knocked out on the ground I'll. call Scott so he can use his invisible fairy dust to sprinkle it all over the person.

Her hand was all shaky so I placed my hand on top of hers. "I'm okay. I'm fine." She told us.

"You remembered something?" Theo asked and she shook her head. "Not about the dread doctors nothing about the surgery."

"Well what use is that?" I asked and they all just glared at me. "I mean, what was it?" I tried putting a little more feeling into it.

"My grandmother, at Eichen house." She told us and Scott and Theo lifted her up on the chair helping her sit up.

Her mom raced in and I guess that was my cue to leave.

I ran back to the bleachers all hot and sweaty from practice with Liam but since he has a better stamina than me so he carried on playing.

Brett passed me my water and I gulped it down as I poured it on my face aswell. I mean it's a hot day. "Hey." Brett smirked as he placed his lips on top of mine.

"Hey preppy."

"Ugh you guys make me sick." Mason fake gagged and I just rolled my eyes. "You know you love us. We're that hot not to be loved." I said and Brett just grinned nodding.

"So what the hell are you guys gonna do when she's eighteen?" Mason asked and me and Brett just shrugged.

"Well we both decided to have this until I turned the big one eight. So until then I get all the preppy I need." I told him snaking my arms around his neck pulling him in for another kiss.

I pulled away sitting on the bleachers as I used Brett's shoulder to wipe the water of my face. "What's up with those two?"

He asked looking over to Liam and Hayden very competitive.

"Sixth grade. And not the best year for Liams anger management issues." Mason told him and he started typing in his phone trying to pull up the pictures.

"Oh I've heard this one. Liam was having a little bitch fight with a dude and Hayden got in the way. And Hayden got her payback." I explained to Brett and we pulled up the pictures and we all started laughing to them.

Something broke our laughter. Someone came yelling out onto the field and everyone's attention was averted.

"Anyone have an inhaler!"

Me and Liam both turned our heads and I just raced ahead running with Liam following him..

"I have an inhaler in my locker."

"It's Scott I can feel it." Liam told me and I nodded already guessing as soon as Liam turned his head to me. We both raced in the school as I managed to reach my locker fiddling with my padlock and I grabbed the inhaler smacking my locker shut.

I ran after him and we saw a bunch of kids crowding round a classroom. "Move out the way idiots!"

I said pushing some kids out the way and I crouched down to look at Scott completley knocked out but still awake.

"Scott take it." I said placing the inhaler in his hands and he didn't hear me. I nudged Liam a little and he just nodded knowing what to do. "Scott."

He growled under his breath and Scott gasped away as he quickly grabbed onto the inhaler taking a huge huff.

"What the hell happened?" I asked him and he just started at intensively. "Say something asswipe."

"I remember something." Scott told me and he handed me back the inhaler but I let him keep it. "What did you remember?

Liam asked and we both stood up and he gave Scott a hand and everyone just cleared away as they all saw that he was okay.

"Something from when I was a kid."

"Why do you have a inhaler anyway?" Liam asked me and I shrugged not really answering him. "No reason."

Liam just looked at me weirdly knowing I was hiding something. "Drop it baby face."

Liam held my hand pulling me back and he looked at me all worried. "Have you been having panic attacks again?"

Liam whispered as quietly as he could and Scott had already walked of. I looked around to see if anyone I knew what listening and I looked back at him.

"Keep your mouth shut."

OKAY LISTEN, I was in a writing slump and you guys have been asking and this is all I have written IM SORRY OKAY. IM TRYING TO WRITE LIKE TEN BOOKS AT A TIME