You Remind Me Of Me

"Hey nittwit, what's his last name again?" I asked trying to search around the administration office.

I was helping Stiles, more like doing what he wanted. "Raken." Stiles told me as he waited outside the office on lookout.

You know he's the one who usually complains about being Robin but he's to scarred to get his ass beat.

"Could you like hurry up please." Stiles nagged from the other side of the closed door and I groaned as I opened one of the file cabinets looking for his name.

"You know you should start doing your own dirty work instead of making me do it half of the time." I hissed at him and I pulled out his file flicking through it.

"Yeah well better you than me.  Suprised I haven't been suspended yet." Stiles told me and I nodded agreeing.

"But then again your coaches faveourite so I'm pretty sure he'd kill to make you stay."

I mean I wasn't wrong, I'm pretty sure coach calls them his sons.

"Just hurry up please." Stiles nagged and I had the file a while ago, I just wanted to annoy him. I opened the door as Stiles fell back onto the ground.

"Come on mischeif. Your wasting time." I teased hiding my grin and he rolled his eyes towards me as he got up of the ground and he snatched the file out of my hands as I shut the door behind me.

I crouched down placing the paperclip into the wriggling it in making sure it was locked again so no one found out we broke in.

"Hey does that mean you can-"

"Break into your room. Yup, and that also means I go through your stuff. Speaking about that how many times do you and your girlfriend actually do it. Because damn, the box is almost emp-"

"Max!" Stiles cut me off yelling at me and I just shrugged it of. "I'm gonna need to replace my locks."

"I'd still get in."

"I'll put padlocks." Stiles said and I sighed.

"I'd still get in."

"I'm gonna put an alarm system."

"I didn't spend most of my time with a computer geek in boarding school for nothing. I'd still get in brother." I parted his shoulder and he took the defeat.

"You remind me of me." Stiles told me and my fave scrunched up.

"Yeah I'm not taking that as a compliment. Now let's go mischeif, before we get caught."

"Ha! We're right as always!" I said slamming the evidence down on the library table Infront of them as me and Stiles looked at them proudly.

"So you found something?" Scott asked starring up at us and we both nodded. "Another signature. This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago."

Stiles pointed his finger towards the signiture and I then pointed to the transfer form.

"And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago. Are we amaizing or what?" Of course I'm amaizing but we may not be.

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asked and I rubbed the back of my neck not knowing what to say.

"Did you guys break into the administration office?" Scott asked and we both shook our heads.

"No we didn't break into the administration office." Stiles said trying their best to convince them but there was no point.

"I did." I said raising my hand pretty proud.