Stick With Me

"Okay I bought coffee-" I walked in with coffee in my arms and a very hot cop and Lydia arms around eachother.

"Am I interrupting?" I grinned and they both realised I was in the room and I just smirked as Lydia walked away from him.

"I thought we were helping her train how to fight, but that works to." I teased and Lydia sighed rolling her eyes.

"Max, just shut up for a second."

Lydia told me and she knows I'm not wrong. They would make a really good couple. "Less talking more fighting. For now let's let Lydia rest. Max your up."

Parrish said and I placed my bag down and the coffee and unzipped my jacket leaving me in my sports bra and leggings.

"The difference between a cop and a hunter is that we train to attack. A cop trains to defend and restrain." I told Lydia and I kept my arms up high and she just nodded.

Parrish nodded signalling me to take the first strike and I did as he managed to grab my arm but I managed.

I kicked him back but he managed to come back stronger knocking out my eVery hit I took. "There's no way your winning this."

I kicked him twice and managed to grab him in a choke hold flipping us over and I managed to sit ontop of him grinning as I turned my head to Lydia a little disturbed.

"You wish this was you don't you Lyd's." I teased and she just rolled her eyes as I chuckled.

"Don't worry we all do." I said looking back at Parrish winking at him.

"You guys feel anything?" Scott asked looking towards us all slouched in our seats.

We were all sat in Lydia's lake house trying to get this stupid book finished. Well I was almost finished.

"Tired." Kira said.
"Hungry." Lydia said and I nodded to that.

"Why ask when you can just smell our emotional state?" I asked Scott raising a brow at him and he just shrugged.

If anything I feel horny. I need a Brett right now. I turned the to my almost finished book already getting tired by just looking at the words.

I heard muttering coming from the background and I turned my head to hear Stiles and Malia talking in the background.

"In considering the wine now Lyd's." I told her and she looked at me with a small grin.

"Same."

"You're not giving up are you?" Scott asked looking towards Kira who was already falling asleep.

"Just resting my eyes." Kira told them and I just sighed standing up deciding to head to the kitchen grabbing two wine glasses.

Stiles and Malia were completley silent as Stiles sat with the coffee in his hands all jittery.

"Your quiet for once. What's up?" I asked pouring out the wine into the two glasses and I turned my self facing towards them.

"Nothing why?" Malia asked and I just shrugged. She seemed to be very jumpy when I asked.

"So Malia, since you've read the book you got any dreams of anything lately?" I asked and she just shook her head.

Some people are just really bad at lying. No one needs to be a werewolf or have supernatural hearing to figure out who's lying and who's not.

"What about you?" She asked and I shook my head. "Not that I know of." I said and I glanced at the pair of them before walking of.

I could see the guilt on Stiles' face. I knew he wanted to tell her but he really couldn't.