Same Old Max

"Hey Stiles we gotta go. Like now. Ass in the car please. Liam and Hayden were just attacked. Theo's at the clinic along with Scott."

I ran into his room still trying to get my boots on literally half dressed and Stiles jumped out of his bed as soon as he could grabbing his keys running out the house.

"Need help starting it up?" I asked him referring to the jeep already getting wet from the rain and Stiles just shook his head as he fiddled around with the engine.

"No no we're good." Stiles said jumping in the jeep and I put my helmet on jumping on my motorcycle as I drove of and Stiles was right behind me.

I was getting pretty drenched and I managed to get there before stiles as he was still a little behind. I took my helmet of off my head placing it down and Scott looked at me not really happy.

"Scotty you good. Your giving me that ugly angry look. Seriously doesn't suit you." I commented and he didn't say anything as I saw a wrench in his hand. Okay well I'm just gonna head in.

"Well I'm gonna go inside and help a dying kid out." I said and Scott stood in my way not letting me past. "You on your period or something dude?"

"Just wait for your brother." Scott said and I heard the ugly rusty thing from a mile away and I turned my head to see Stiles bright lights parking right behind me as he stopped jumping out.

"Hey I had trouble starting the jeep things barley hanging on couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia on the way here." Stiles said as he walked next to me standing to face Scott.

"I could try Lydia if you want." I said pulling out my phone and Scott just stood there silently. "Scott?" We both looked at him confused and he pulled out the wrench and stiles face dropped.

"Where'd you get that?" Stiles asked and Scott just looked at him eyes raised. "This is yours?"

Stiles reached out to take his wrench back. "Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked him and we both just stood there. Does this mean he knows. If he knows then that means I can finally stop keeping secrets.

"I was going to." Stiles said starring down at the wrench. "Why didn't you tel me when it happened? Or you Max?" He asked turning his head to me and I just folded my arms shrugging.

"It wasn't my secret to tell Scott." I told him and I think that's a valid enough excuse. "You killed him. You killed Donavan?"

Scott asked as he looked at us ashamed and I never saw him look at us this disappointed.

"He was gonna kill our dad. Was I just supposed to let him. He even threatened to kill Max." Stiles reasoned and I walked closer towards stiles standing closer towards him.

"You wernt supposed to do this. None of us are." Scott lectured and I just looked at him confused. Does he even know the story. I swear this dumb ass needs some serious knowledge.

"Sorry we're all not as perfect as you." I criticised and Scott raised his voice at me a little. "This isn't about being perfect!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me McCall." I said toughening my voiceand Scott just shook his head at me.

"What wait you think I had a choice?" Stiles asked him and he nodded. "There's always a choice." Scott said and I just scoffed.

"Drop the stupid bullshit there's not always a choice in life. Trust me, if there were choices we wouldn't be broke right now, if anything I would live in a mansion-"

Stiles just put his hand over my mouth making me shut up and I realised I was blabbing again.

"Listen I can't do what you can Scott. I know you wouldn't of done it. You probably would've figured something out right?" Stiles asked him yelling a little.