Sex List

NOT ONE OF THE TEEN WOLF CHAPTERS BTW

Holy shit what did I just do.

There is no way I'm waking up in Theo fucking Raken's bed at four am in the morning with what I'm assuming, in his shirt.

"Fuck." I whispered, but the bed was surprisingly empty. Wait so where the hell did Theo sleep.

I heard a few silent snores coming around and I managed to make out some of the shapes in the dark as I saw Theo laying there ontop of a bunch of blankets.

Shirtless.

Fuck we had sex. At least it was good.

Not your top priority right now sweetheart

I could practically hear Lydia's voice telling me

I grabbed my phone that was on the side and I held it to my face as I squinted my eyes as the screen was that bright.

"You know I'm a werewolf right. I'm always aware." I heard Theo say and I let out a small sigh.

"Well then I'm sure your aware that I'm gonna head out." I said as I saw my clothes folded into a pile and I grabbed them. He folded my clothes for me? I'm pretty sure my shirts not here since I'm pretty sure I remember him tearing it.

"You don't even have a ride." Theo stated and I sighed. I looked back on my phone calling up Lydia.

"Hey Lyds-"

"Are you crazy it four in the morning." Okay I'm getting the feeling that she's a little protective over her sleep like me.

"SOS."

"What's wrong?" She asked and my eyes averted to Theo grinning towards me. "I'll fill you in later, just please tell me if it's okay to stay the rest of the night."

"Yeah, of course."

"Thanks I'll call up my ride."

I scrolled through my contacts again and I clicked on Bretts contact.

Preppy.

"Why the fuck-"

"Listen to me preppy. The graveyard near your house go to it. Drive my motorcycle with the spare keys I gave you all the way to the address I text you. Get here as fast as possible. Got it."

"And if I don't?" Brett asked and right now isn't the time to be joking.

"Then I stop sleeping with you." Yeah I saw Theo's reaction as soon as I said that. "I'll be right over text the address."

I ended the call slipping my feet I to my shoes and Theo stood up wearing only shorts as he walked over to me.

"How many guys have you exactly slept with?" Theo asked raising his brow and I just hummed.

"That is confidential."

"That's great to know." Theo said saarcastically and I just shrugged lightly not really caring as I texted Brett the address.

"If anyone finds out-"

"I'll be in the most worst excruciating pain I can imagine. You made it clear already." He finished the threat for me.

Good, we set the ground rules.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" He asked and I nodded. Yes Theo I'm very much sure. Because if I don't get my ass out this house and show up with same clothes on as yesterday that's not gonna look good for me.

"Are you not a little hungover?" Theo questioned, trust me hiding my pain is my best qualities.

"Oh I'm a lot hungover. I'm just to good looking for anyone to realise." I hummed and he just scoffed at my response.