Not To Me It Isn't.

Btw her ig account is @maxinestilinski
Follow it if u want, IF U WANT
It follows her story line from the start of the book till rn

"Wake up. Idiot."

You know I don't like this nickname he's giving me. I thought I was the one with the nicknames. Not him.

"Let me sleep preppy." I groaned and I heard a little chuckle coming from him. "Your gonna be late."

"Good."

For once we didn't have sex, he just stayed the night, watching me study at three in the morning. Why the hell is he not tired.

"How are you not tired?" I groaned my eyes still shut, it was way to much effort opening them. Opening them hurt.

"I am, but one of us are gonna have to get our asses out of bed to make sure we get to school."

I forced my eyes open and I starred at Brett who smiled down at me. If you cant tell I'm not a morning person.

"You could've left you know. There was no point in you staying if we didn't have sex." I told him and he just raised his brow at me suprised on what I said.

"You really think I'm all in it for the sex?" He questioned and I shrugged nodding. "That's what all guys are in it for, aren't they?"

"Most yes. Some, no."

We're not even in a relationship, I don't get why he cares.

"You stayed here all night just so you could fall asleep by my side?" I asked and he nodded and I let out a small sigh.

"Can you please not catch feelings, because if you do then I'm totally fucked because this happened last time and-"

"Woah wish woah, calm down. We're friends you idiot. Of course I care about you."

Why in the world does he have to be nice, you know having sex with him right now might shut him up.

Maybe sex is the answer to everything.

Your mad, have sex. You fustrated, have sex. Your happy, have sex. Your bored, have sex.

"You wanna tell me what happened last night?" He said and I let out a small sigh.

"We were helping my brother's girlfriend drive since she's not good at that, in fact she's only good at violence, so I guess we're alike. Anyway we almost died. Turns out it wasn't our turn to die though, we found three not so pleasant looking bodies in a prison escort van, also a guy threatened to kill me. And my dad had to cancel his date."

Well that was a hell of a story to tell, Brett just gazed down at me trying to process what the hell I just said.

I'm just glad I told Isaac about this last night already.

"I meant with you and Scott, but this was good enough."

"Me and Scott had... history." I signed and Brett wasn't so surprised to hear that. "Yeah no shit."

"We hooked up, and then I kinda maybe friendzoned him. Even though I had feelings for him. But then I fell in love with my boyfriend. He died. And Scotty was there for me. And now...well he's busy doing whatever he's doing, we kinda drifted."

I think this pretty sums up my love life. Except he doesnt know about Isaac. Actually let's not mention him.

"Doesn't Scott have a girlfriend already?" Brett asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and he's happy with her."

"Yeah but why did he look jealous when he found out about us then?" Brett said and I just scoffed. No way, Scott jealous, not possible.