Emotions

You guys commenting is literally the highlight of my day!!!

It was silent in the car. Really silent.

Well actually all you could hear was Theo grunting in pain as he bled out all of my dads cop car. I'm gonna be in so much trouble.

"I won't stop bleeding." Theo stated the obvious and I looked over at him flashing him a look. "Good you deserve it."

"Your back to hating me?" He asked and I nodded. "Yup."

"That's great." Theo sounded not so enthusiastic and he kept wincing and I stopped the car pulling on the side of the road.

"What are you doing? If your here to kill me-"

"Shut up Raken. Just let me do something I'm going to regret." I walked out the car heading in the trunk to see the first aid kit and I pulled it out sitting back in the car.

I pulled his seat lever down and his seat went back along with him. I lifted up his sweater seeing a fresh pair of muscle and a lot of blood.

"Your staring." Theo stated and I scoffed at him. "You wish." Indeed I was staring.

I grabbed the banadage roll out the first aid kid and I wrapped him up pulling the sweater down and I pulled the lever up to bring the seat up aggressively and he groaned as he sat up straight again.

"God handle the pain and stop whining. Your a fricking cyote." I stated and he managed to let out a laugh whilst in pain.

"Don't ever change."
He's the second person to say that to me. I didn't respond as I drove of and I dropped him outside the water treatment place and there stood Tracy ready to take him.

"Are you okay?" She asked all worried and I fake gagged as I saw her and she immediately took Theo out of the car.

She was about to take him away until he stopped her. "Wait wait. Max, thanks." He told me panting through the pain and I kept a straight face not forcing a smile.

"Your so not welcome."
And that's when I drove as far away from them as possible and headed straight back to the station.

With a couple of Taylor swift songs blasting my ear drums I managed to end up at the station and I saw Lydia sat there, her heads hung low and I raced up to her.

"Hey. So funny story-"

Before Lydia could say anything someone else called out my name. "Max."

I turned my head to see Brett stood there his hands in his jersey jacket pockets and he stared straight through me.

"Crap I forgot-" I cut my self of groaning and Lydia placed her hands on my shoulders. "How about you two go somewhere more private." Lydia suggested and I looked at the storage closet near him and I nodded.

I walked over to Brett grabbing his hand dragging him along with me. "Before you yell at me." I passionately kissed him wasting all my breath on his. The kiss was rough and desperate.

"This doesn't let you of." Brett told me as he placed his hands on either side of my cheek pulling me in for another kiss needy.

"What are we even fighting about?" I asked him hoping he didn't remember and I quickly pulled him in for another kiss but he pulled away.

"You. We're fighting about you." Brett said regaining himself and I sighed. And here comes the arguing. "Max why can't you tell me what's happening with you?"

I can't keep anything in anymore.

"Because I can't even tell myself!" I raised my voice frustrated and I think it was time to tell him everything.