Forgiveness

"Hey what's going on I came as soon as I could!" I said jogging towards stiles taking of my helmet and Theo had this smug evil grin on his face as I looked towards Stiles and Theo confused.

"And the Hunter comes." Theo said and I looked at him confused and Stiles stood there just as confused as I was.

"Did you call me to kick his ass because I have been waiting for this moment-" before I could finish my sentence Theo rudely cut me of.

Don't even ask. I got a SOS from stiles and he sent me his location so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

"I didn't lie on why I came to Beacon Hills Max. I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecyote. The one who's first instinct is to kill. I came for the banshee the girls who's first instinct is to kill. I came for the dark kitsune, the beta with anger issues. I came for good Stiles. I came for the loyal Hunter who never misses her shot."

"Okay so I just came here, and I'm very confused so would y'all like to fill me in?" I asked folding my arms starring at the pair of them.

"I would love to Max. You see my pack doesn't include Scott." He said and I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"You don't have a pack you weirdo." I blurted the first thing that came to my mind

"Your heartbeats is rising Stiles. But Max, you finally learned how to control it." Theo congratulated and I shrugged.

"Not that hard Raken."

"I'll make you a deal, I'll tell you where your dad is, if you promise not to help Scott." Theo told us and Stiles immediately went to punch him and Theo just laughed psychotically. God the only reason why I fucked him was because he was hot.

I'm glad I stuck with Brett. I should probably pay more attention right now.

Wait hang on second what the fucking hell did who do to dad?

"There he is, there's void Stiles! It felt good didn't it?" Theo asked and Stiles just punched him again as he fell to the ground.

"Fuck it. My turn." I walked over to Theo kicking him right where it hurt as many times as I could. Stiles physically pulled me away from kicking him and Theo just spat his blood out from the punch.

"We won't tell Scott. Cause you guys can't loose your bestfriend right? Even though we all know you guys never needed him." Theo said and I immediately raced towards him punching him once more.

"He's not my best friend anymore. I got an upgrade. Lyds." I told him. I love Scott don't get me wrong. But he was way to interested into the bullshit so we never got a time to talk.

"You hate me now but you'll get it eventually."

"No ive always fucking hated you. You coward. Tell me where my dad is or I swear to got I'm gonna rip you head of and drown it where you sister did!" I screamed and Theo just laughed as I punched him once more.

Fuck my knuckles.

"I guess you guys have chosen."

I looked towards Stiles and he just nodded. "Tell me why my dad is or I swear to god-"

"Where Liam and Hayden were." Theo told me and I looked towards Stiles and he gave me a nod as I punched Theo one last time before I ran towards my motorcycle and stiles hopped behind me.

"Stiles if you scream about my driving I will throw you of."

"Dad!" I screamed and I saw him lying there blood all over the ground and I froze starring at his body. Oh my god that's my dad.