10.- Mochi & chains.

· · ─────── ·NOTES · ─────── · ·

HEY YOU ALL! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? 

Honestly, I just wanted to thank u guys for the support this story has received, thanks to those who have been here since the beginning, and thanks to those who had joined recently, I'm grateful for your support. 

Now, please, enjoy this chapter and as always, let me know your reactions & thoughts.

 I love reading them ngl.

· · ─────── ·STORY · ─────── · ·

It was a calm night. 

One would think it would be tedious having to go somewhere else instead of your bed after such a long and tiring day, but surprisingly it wasn't. In fact, (y/n) found the trip to the Todoroki household very enjoyable. Todoroki was a bit... odd, but she found him funny which for some reason surprised him? 

The car reached a vast private land surrounded by beautiful green scenery and the girl was captivated. How wonderful would it be to live so peacefully, away from everyone and everything?

The black car parked near an elegant rocky path that leads to a wooden entrance, and Todoroki managed his way out of the vehicle, quickly reaching (y/n)'s side. He opened the door for her, reaching out a hand. She smiled, thanking him as she took his hand and got out of the luxurious car.

As soon as she met with the outside once again, a soft breeze hit her face, making her smile. It was refreshing.

They both succeeded their way through the rocky pathway, soon finding themselves across a beautiful and enormous wooden door with delicate details on its frame. Everything about this home felt beautifully pleasing, appealing... she liked it.

The Todoroki household was beautiful. 

"So this is your house?"

Todoroki nodded, opening the wooden door, and walked her through the entrance.

 "Yes, I live here." He paused for a bit, turning back to face her, "Come on in, let's go." 

After taking off their shoes and putting them in a special holder by the door, Todoroki quietly walked her into the house all the way to the kitchen.

(y/n) didn't mind the silent tour, to be honest, she was very much delighted to have more time to take in the beautiful house decoration. She was a little shocked at the size of the house, as in her eyes it was insanely big.

Why did someone need this much space?

As they kept walking, she could figure out that the style was like a traditional Japanese home, and she loved it.

It may not be for everyone, but the elegance in its simple yet elegant vibe was very much pleasing for her. However, she fell completely in love with it the moment she passed through an enormous centric garden. It was a beautiful green area filled with flowers and plants, some benches, and a little lake. But what left her speechless was the breathtaking view of a blooming cherry blossom tree in the middle of it, its pink flowers illuminated by the glimpse of moonlight.

'Dream home or what?'

'...Shut up.'

They kept walking for a bit and (y/n) couldn't help but notice that for such an enormous house, everything was oddly quiet. Not that she specifically cared about that, the silence was very much welcome for her, but she found this especially unusual. Wouldn't there be a lot of noise in such a big household? What's more, the house, despite the beauty in its details, and decoration felt lonely and cold.