18.- Names

EARLIER UPDATE WHAT'S UP EVERYONE?

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Do we really have to go?" (y/n) asked tiredly as she ate the fluffy pancakes Zawa made for her, "I mean, can't we just stay here and watch the movie I told you about yesterday?" 

"We can watch that movie, but later," Aizawa chuckled at her antics, sitting across her with his breakfast, "We have to go. I'm a teacher, you're a student. My student, so yes."

"But come on!" She replied, "It's because you're the teacher that you get to skip if you want to, and of course since I'm under your care if you skip I skip," She said with a smirk to which Aizawa just lifted his eyebrow and pointed at her pancake with his fork.

"Eat. We're going."

(y/n) pouted as she munched another bite of the sweet breakfast, "Alright, alright, but hey you look better today, less like a mummy and more like an actual person." She said smirking and Aizawa sighed.

"Recovery Girl went overboard with my treatment."

"He doesn't look like a normal person," Venom said, materializing himself to her side, "He a cocoon," He then said smirking, "He a mummy even without bandages."

"You, shut it. Eat." Aizawa said grumpily as (y/n) laughed. He went silent for a couple of minutes, then proceeded to ask, "Do you like cats?"

(y/n) lifted a brow at his sudden, random question but smiled widely, "I love them! Why do you ask?" She asked curiously.

Aizawa hummed in response, a side smile plastered on his lips as he shrugged his shoulder, "Just asking."

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

It was a really nice day.

Her scars from Shoto's fight were dimmer. Of course, she knew Venom was making the best he could while prioritizing other types of internal damage. The healing was slow but steady. She did not need to speed up the process, and the burnt scars were lighter than before.

"Hey, kid, are you sure you want to stay here for a couple of minutes?" Aizawa asked while looking at her, "I'll need to check something real quick, so I'll enter the classroom a bit late."

"Yeah," (y/n) said casually, "I'd like to enjoy the scenery a bit longer, can I?"

"Alright, but please be careful and don't stay too long out here. You've got my number, call me if anything happens, please." Aizawa said, while (y/n) nodded in response and soon she watched as his silhouette disappeared in the distance.

The day was pretty. 

It was a fresh morning with a rainy sky. 

She loved rainy days, there was peace in the controlled chaos of how rain could either give life or cause a disaster, but most of the time it was just refreshing. Aizawa left her an umbrella back in the car but she had no use for it, she liked the way the little droplets fell on her (s/c) skin.

For some reason, the whole scenery brought a smile to her face- 

Oh?

She'd been smiling more often since she woke up that night in their new home, hasn't she? Maybe this whole thing wasn't such an unpleasant feeling-