6. Queen

· · ─────── · NOTES· ─────── · ·

First of all, YOU ARE ALL SO DAMN SWEET!

I love writing for you all, thanks for your support! I read all of your comments and I can't be happier bout the result of my little survey: A long chapter per week it is!

Tbh the result couldn't be better, I love writing these long chapters for you all and I think cutting them sometimes may interfere with the story? yeah, something like that.

ANYWAYS, hope you enjoy this chapter.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

(y/n) looked down at the little box in her hands, confused.

"What's the meaning of this?"

Nezu and All Might chuckled a bit while the little principal said, "Well you can't go around without a phone now, can you?"

"I mean yes, but is this supposed to be a phone?" She frowned. This thing was so weird, it's not like she was foreign to phones, but what even was this? Why so many cameras? What's with the material? Is this thing a phone? Why had she never seen one like it before?

All Might raised an eyebrow, "Well yes, of course!"

She looked at them dumbfounded, "And how am I supposed to use this?"

Both heroes sighed. They had their suspicions, but either this girl was not from this world, or the injuries had messed up her memory pretty bad. After some minutes of explaining to the girl about the device and her trying to download some weird apps - Spotify and Youtube? - she finally smiled at the weird artifact and the heroes smiled too. The kid seemed happy enough.

"Do you have any ideas in mind for these two weeks?" All Might asked, and the girl nodded without looking away from her phone.

"Kirishima offered to train with me, met this guy Shinso who's pretty decent too. I don't know what I will exactly do, but I can always train alone anyways."

All Might and Nezu fell silent as they thought about her options for a bit.

"I think it's important for you to learn more about teamwork, (y/n)."

She looked at them and raised an eyebrow, "I think I can work with a partner pretty well All Might. I mean, I have my parasite after all."

"So early in the morning and you already wanna fight?" Venom said as he materialized himself to her side and the girl chuckled.

"What I meant was, all these people around you will be your classmates for three years, not to mention each has different abilities that could help you with different training experiences. Maybe you can spar with some that have quirks that could be a threat to you, this way you'll sharpen your endurance."

"That's... that's a good idea... I'll think about it, 'kay?"

All Might smiled, and the girl suddenly remembered something and put down her phone for a bit, "Now that I remember, there was something I wanted to tell you both about."

Nezu looked at her and nodded, "Go ahead."

"I've been getting these weird headaches and they don't seem to go away completely, at least for a while ... Thing is, they pop up at random times and sometimes hurt kinda bad."

All Might and Nezu looked at her seriously as the ladder spoke again, "Do you remember what happened before the first time you had one?"

The girl sighed. It wasn't as if she could keep her secrets at all, but she wished she could've avoided confronting them so quickly.