31.- The man...?

Hey

We are back. 

6k+ Words, unrevised, unedited.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

The small smile that left her lips as she spotted Zawa back at the station felt strange, yet less strange than a few months ago. 

Instead of the vast foreign emotion in her chest, this felt quite rightfully placed, earned, and deserved. 

Yet, it was a warm feeling overcoming her as the familiar apartment building neared in, that gave it away. 

She was getting used to this... yet a tingle in the back of her mind itched her not to do so, not to settle down. 

Not to let her guard down. 

Not to call this place home.

"So you blew up your dorm back at Jeanists'?" Aizawa said with a small sigh, closing his eyes as he tried to block a smirk from showing on his face. (y/n) chuckled, amused as she earned a loud snicker coming from the other.

"She fucking did and it was awesome."

"Then I guess nothing out of the ordinary happened, huh?" He said, making the other turn back at him with a lazy smile. "The usual?"

"Yeah," (y/n) said as little images of Bakugou snapping at her while checking her injuries tenderly popped up in her head. 

The warmth that his hands emitted as his fingertips trailed over her scars and cuts, carefully cleaning each of them while working his way up her arms... which felt oddly... nice?

She shook those images away, flustered. There was no need to remember such an embarrassing thing as Bakugou seeing her fucking up a mirror.

They kept on chatting for a while as the elevator took them upstairs. She'd arrived a little bit earlier, parting her ways with the ashy blonde at the station, after a mildly long yet satisfying trip together on the train. There she had taken it into her hands to educate him in the arts of good music. It wasn't an easy task, but she overpowered him in the end and, with the help of a set of Bluetooth earphones, she managed to make him listen to her bands throughout the trip.

He enjoyed them, she could tell by the way his snarling slowly transformed into his usual complaints and banter, which later became small head bumping to the sound of the beat. 

She might've recorded him, for blackmailing purposes of course. 

"By the way,"  Stepping outside the elevator, they made their way through the hall. "There are some new additions to our home".

"New additions? Now, what do you--," Sounds of multiple kittens made their way into her ears, (y/n) halting in her steps as she turned forwards to face the familiar black door and in its place, she was met with many fluffy little things running all over the place. 

"Welcome home, kiddo." Aizawa said with a sigh as he watched the kittens destroy the whole place. He'd make a mental note not to leave them in charge of Present Mic again.

However, contrary to expected, he saw his kid's smile grow larger as she timidly approached the kittens, making little noises so she wouldn't scare them away. Reaching out her hand while crouching down, a black kitten with blue and green eyes, a pink nose, and irregular white spots over her back and along her body approached her. It was the fluffiest thing she'd ever seen! The kitten meowed in response and immediately licked her fingers before purring and circling her all over.