28.- The Boy

· · ─────── · NOTES · ─────── · ·

(8.3k+ WORDS)

HEY EVERYONE!!! I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!!!

AN UPDATE- FINALLY!!!

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY-

ANYWAY, PLEASE ENJOY THIS- I TRULY MISSED WRITING FOR YOU!!!

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER FINDS YOU WELL.

PS: MY BETA DIDN'T READ THIS SOOOOOOO IF THERE'S A TYPO- NO, THERE ISN'T.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"They arrested the hero killer?" 

"Yeah! Did you see the news?"

"Well of course- they were all over the place!"

"Hah? But why haven't they shared pictures or more information on that-" 

"Who cares! Someone captured him, they must be busy with all the details to spare anything!"

"What do you think about the stars of the event huh?"

"Ah, Endeavour did aid greatly!"

"Sure! But that lady fighting-"

"Vicious!"

"A hero!"

"Too rash!"

"Acted just in time!"

"But who arrested the hero killer?"

"Have you read this?" A woman said while handing over the newspaper to her friend. "Endeavour's truly a hero! And that young lady? Such a fierce engagement! Truly, such strength will be vital for our country's nation, I'm sure of it!" The woman praised with a wide smile, to which the other tsked and snatched it from her hands, reading it carefully. "Ah... but I'm worried about how's the kid taking it so far..."

"I haven't, but I saw the news... and though I see your point, it also scares me." Her friend said skeptically. "I mean, we all saw the brutality of the engagement... was that much blood necessary?"

"Well, that monster was going around destroying and injuring multiple people- have you seen the mess Hosu is right now?"

"Well yeah but was that mess purely the monster or was the young hero to blame for the havoc as well?

"Ah," The lady said irritated, snatching back her newspaper. "That's ridiculous. Be it the way it was, she did her best to save them, didn't she? I suppose maybe her job wasn't so clean- but she's in training! And she did her best to utilize her strength to protect civilians, didn't she?"