12.- UA Sports Festival: II, Copy, boiling, and sparks.

· · ─────── · SONGS · ─────── · ·

I. Cypher 4 - BTS

II. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

III. Little Dark Age - MGMT

IV. Dangerous - Royal Deluxe

I highly recommend that if you put the songs in their corresponding parts, let them finish even if they end up a bit with another scene. Some songs take up about two or so scenes so yeah.

Also, give your author some recommendations! 

We're running out of songs here u all (^)

Also, thank you all for your support, and welcome to the newest readers!! I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, now, to the story!

· · ─────── · I.  Cypher 4 - BTS · ─────── · ·

This part of the event was surprisingly peaceful. Well if you ignored the ruckus everyone was doing while trying to catch Midoriya because of the top prize.

(y/n) was chilling at the front of the cavalry team with Shinso on top. Honestly, she didn't ask much about Shinso's plan, she just knew he'd use his brainwashing thing at the end, and she agreed. Somehow, it didn't take much for her to trust him or feel at ease with him.

At first, some would try to steal their headbands, as if winning All Might's recommended student would give them some face, but sadly they all ended up regretting it.

(y/n) was their defense, using her vines to stop the attacking team in many creative ways. The last one was tangling their feet together, making them lose balance and quickly stealing their headbands. Some other teams faced even worse, but that's not the point.

After that, the other nearby teams agreed on not taking it so lightly when coming near Shinso's team, or not coming near them at all, which worked perfectly for them.

The spotlight wasn't for them in this race. They would silently, unexpectedly rise to the top while stealing headbands here and there from distracted people; it was good, like a short break. (y/n) was enjoying herself, sometimes throwing off some jokes with Shinso. She loved how the pressure, the bad energy, the bad memories just went away.

"OH? ALL MIGHT'S PRODIGY IS STAYING BEHIND?" An annoying high-pitched voice said, and both Shinso and (y/n)'s eyebrows twitched.

'Think I jinxed myself earlier.' (y/n) thought to herself, It seemed like the good time wouldn't last long after all, but it was alright. Just another fool trying to mock them and get their headbands, but not today.

"Want me to take this one?" Shinso said, but (y/n) shook her head. Shinso said his plan was for the last minutes of this fight, so they couldn't risk him using his power before that.

"No, you're our ace, so we'll keep it for the last minutes. I can deal with him." She said instead, smirking and Shinso nodded. He trusted her after all, and if she said she could handle it, then she could handle it.