22. Internships: Stranger

HELLO THERE! I'M BACK AND I MISSED YOU ALL :)

Please, enjoy the chapter!

· · ─────── · DAY 2 : ENDURANCE AND METHOD · ─────── · ·

"Hey!" (y/n) held her phone just across her face and focused her eyes on the device's screen. "How's it been without us?"

A tired man wearing a black shirt with his hair half tied up chuckled as he positioned the phone across him, over the kitchen counter as he prepared his morning coffee. "Pretty peaceful I must admit."

"Ouch, that one hurt Zawa," She said with a dramatic hurt in her voice while walking to her bathroom, the phone held high up just enough to fit Venom and her onscreen. She settled her phone by the side of the bathroom sink and got offscreen as she changed herself into her suit.

Venom took advantage of this to slip himself right across the camera." He doesn't miss us, we can escape and never go back." He hissed, eyes slit in warning as he eyed the man on the other side of the phone.

"No," Aizawa replied with a serious expression as he locked his tired gaze with Venom's pupilless eyes. "That won't do, if so who'll eat all the pancakes and Tater Tots you guys made me buy?"

(y/n) laughed a bit in response and playfully smacked Venom's head, moving him to the side so she could look at Zawa again. "Come on, don't be so grumpy!" 

"I'm only going back for the food."

"Alright kid, what was it that you wanted to show me?" Aizawa asked curiously as he saw how the girl and her companion fought for the phone screen spotlight.

"This!" She yelled jumping right into view, "My suit!" 

Aizawa raised a brow with a smile on his face. 

The suit had an interesting design. 

"It looks pretty cool, how does it feel? Is it comfortable?"

"You bet!" She snickered, "Yesterday I crashed into a building's rooftop and I've got not a single scratch!"

Aizawa let down his coffee mug, giving a warning look. "You what?"

"Ah, come on. As if you'd never done that in your multiple years as a hero- that's not the important part- look at this!" She said eagerly while making the sleeves of her suit disappear and the half mask appeared on her face. "Isn't this cool?!"

Aizawa blinked a few times confused, bringing his phone closer to inspect her hero suit better. "How- what kind of technology did they put into your suit?" 

"Uh, I can't remember well, but it had to do with transmutation, nanotechnology and it also has a cooling system! Though, I haven't figured out how to activate it yet-"

"That tech- what? How did you get a suit like this?"

"Uh, Mei said something about someone named Dave and- well, thing is I haven't figured out how to activate some of its functions yet-"

"You can't be serious- you don't know how your hero suit works? That could be dangerous-"

"Calm down, calm down!" She quickly said, lifting a note in the air. "I've got this note with all the details, I knew you'd ask a lot of things so that's why I kept it, I'll send you a picture of it in a bit, alright?"