Chapter 16: Out On A Limb

Emma's POV

----

Ava's parties were so close as the high school ever came to the Met Gala. Fun, extravagant, stylish, and totally un-missable. 

There was no way I was missing out on the experience of a lifetime... especially if Noah and Mason were going to be there.

I rifled through my closet, agonizing over my look...

"It's the first party of the year... I want to make a statement."

I pulled out a garnet-red corset I hadn't dared to wear yet. It was bold, even for me.

(A/N: Couldn't find what I was looking for so we'll just go with this hehe

(A/N: Couldn't find what I was looking for so we'll just go with this hehe...)^^^

"This is gonna drive the boys wild." I smirked. "But do I have the guts to actually wear this out?" I questioned myself.

"Meh, it's worth it. I feel... powerful in this."

I snapped a selfie of myself, angling myself so the delicate gold chains on my chest shimmered in the light.

"I should send Mason and Noah a preview..."

First, I'll text it to... Noah.

Noah had never seen me like this before. Within moments of sending him the picture, he responded...

-Noah-

wow. just...wow

-Emma-

Lost for words?😇

-Noah-

if i hadnt already decided to go the party
this wouldve made me think, theres no way im missing it now

-Emma-

Of course you cant miss it!
You have me to keep you company
Or did you forget that I'm gonna be there?

-Noah-

i definitely didnt forget. youre the only person there i really want to see

i might be sticking pretty close to you

-Emma-

Stick as close to me as you want

I cant wait to see you there😊

-Noah-

same

Things with Noah were moving faster by the day... and I was really enjoying the ride.

I texted Mason the selfie next. I didn't have wait long.