THE FAMILY HAS A MAN WHO FORGETS HE HAS A WIFE AND A GIRL WHO SETS OFF BOMBS

"Oi, you guys!" Gintoki called to you, Kagura and Shinpachi who all lazed on the couches. "The huge stash of chocolate I was saving has disappeared." He narrowed his eyes at you three. "Whoever ate it, raise your hand now, and I'll only kill you three fourths of the way."

"Three fourths?" Shinpachi asked, holding his cup of tea to his mouth. "That's pretty much dead. Besides, if you don't cut it out, you really will get diabetes." He sipped his tea.

Kagura read the newspaper. "Another embassy attacked... serial terrorist bombings rampage continues." Her nose started bleeding, while she whined. "The world is such a violent place. Poppy, mommy, I'm scared."

Gintoki grabbed her face and squeezed it in his hand. "You're the scary one. Looking so happy with a bloody nose. Were my chocolates tasty?"

"A nosebleed from eating chocolate? Puh-leese!"

"Don't play dumb!" Gintoki yelled. "I can smell the sugar in your blood!"

"Don't be silly," Kagura answered breezily. "I just went in for a booger a little too deep."

"No girl your age would do that! What are you, a cop who's just about to retire?!"

"What type of nonsense is that?!" Shinpachi joined in, as you shook your head while moving over to get away from the ruckus. "Anyways, chill out!"

A loud crash outside stopped the Yorozuya from fighting. The four of you went outside to check what was happening. There was a motorcycle that crashed into Otose's snack shop. As expected, Otose was quickly out there, yelling at the man who crashed into her shop when you headed downstairs. Just before she was about to punch him, Shinpachi stopped her.

You both kneeled down next to the injured man, scanning over his injuries. "This is bad," Shinpachi fretted. "Kagura-san, call the ambulance."

"AMBULANCE!"

"That's a pretty priminitive way of calling an ambulance?!" Gintoki commented.

After the small gag, Gintoki leaned down to pick up a letter. "You're a postman, huh? Your packages are a mess."

"Th-this," the postman took out a package from his uniform. "Deliver this in my place. Please... I think it's important. If I fail to deliver it I might lose my job!"

Gintoki took the package from the postman's hand, and the latter immediately collapsed. As you checked the man for a pulse, Yorozuya looked at each other skeptically. "I'll get the money out of him," you nodded at the three. "You guys just do your job."

                         ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"YOU GUYS BOMBED THE PLACE?!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD US TO GO!" Gintoki yelled back.

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T'VE IF WE WEREN'T SO DESPERATE FOR MONEY!"

"BE QUIET!" Kagura yelled at the two of you.

"They're talking about it," Shinpachi explained, and you walked away from Gintoki to get closer to the television.

"Another Amanto embassy has been bombed. Our reporter Ketsuno"- you clicked your tongue. "Is on the scene. Ketsuno, are you there? Ketsuno! Ana!"

"Yes, this is Ketsuno on the scene." You had to admit, she was quite pretty. "This time, the despicable bomber has gone after the Dog Star embassy. Luckily, nobody has been injured or killed." She then went on, "We've just received word that the alleged terrorists were caught on tape by a security camera."