DAY OFF WARRANTS A NICE TRIP BUT IS A YOROZUYA TRIP NOT AUTOMATICALLY CHAOTIC

You dragged your feet up the stairs, yawning for the tenth time on your way back home. Getting back from a 16 hour shift, with very little sleep at the hospital, you just wanted some rest. The morning sun kept you from enjoying darkness that would've soothed you to sleep. You'd just have to deal with it.

Again, you yawned as slid open the door.

"Y/N!!!"

Of course. You can't expect a normal day off.

You sighed. Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi were in front of you with packed bags, with big smiles on their faces. "Alright, just give me a second to pack," you muttered, but Gintoki grabbed your arm as you tried to push back him and grinned.

"It's fine I did it, let's go!"

"Are you sure you packed everything?"

Gintoki nodded. "I don't know how many panties you take, so I just looked at all of them and put in the best ones."

"Did you remember actual clothes?" Shinpachi muttered beside you.

"Huh?! Of course I did!" Gintoki yelled. "What do you think I am, some type of lowly pervert?!"

Before Shinpachi answered, you pat Gintoki's arm to get his attention back. "Did you pack sanitary stuff."

"What?"

Both you and Shinpachi gave him a blank stare. "What?! I seriously don't know, seriously!"

You walked past him. "Gimme a second to pack guys."

"I still don'-"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Gintoki in front of you, was stopped at the metal detector, as you took off your shoes. Gintoki sighed, scratching his head. "Come on, I'm not wearing any metal. Ah, is it responding to my iron will?" You grinned despite rubbing at your tired eyes. "Ah, I know!" Gintoki said. "I forgot about the two golden balls between my legs."

"Sir, if you don't shut up, I'll punch you."

"Huh? Well, I have witnesses if you punch me. Go ahead do it, I'll love the money I get from sue"-

"Gintoki," you whispered, loudly, as you saw people behind you getting angry at the hold up.

"Hm?" You gave him a stern look, when he looked at you to make eye contact. After looking back at the line behind you, he realized what you were talking about and decided to shut up. "Alright, I'll go through it again."

He walked back towards you, and when the employees told him to go through again, he moved forward. You, noticing a small glint, grabbed his hand and pulled him back. He looked back at you, confused for a second before he saw you take his ring off.

"Ah, that was it." Gintoki smiled, a bit sheepish. "I usually forget to take it off." He looked down at your left hand, noting yours wasn't on your hand.

"I put it into Shinpachi's bag, so he has it." Gintoki seemed to panic for a second, in case the kid lost it. " No one would want to steal from his bag, he's too boring."

He chuckled lightly, when the employees called him over again. "ALRIGHT, I'M COMING! I can't have a nice moment with my wife geez."

You giggled quietly, as he moved forward.

You went after him, getting through simply. Quickly, you moved next to him, to take your belongings. The person who was checking your bag took out your zip lock bag with medicine inside, inspecting the bottle. You reached down to your hand to pull at your ring nervously, before realizing you didn't have it.