INDIRECT AND DIRECT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

You had been over the moon to have a break from work. It had been a while after all, and you were overworked considering the fact that people in this world tended to get in a lot of trouble and live, so you had to fix them up.

But on the day you had off, the one day, the sun decided it didn't want you to have a lovely, bright, warm day, no, it wanted you to melt to nothing, be so hot that if you touched a scalpel steam would appear because of your temperature.

Hell, if you had work, at least you'd have the air conditioner at the hospital. Otose refused to offer you one, and you knew she had two downstairs.

Of course, because author chan is finally writing a chapter, that means something happens today, and you'll probably have to get off the floor, pick up your head off the pillow of your futon and get dressed.

Why couldn't you just have had work today?

You groaned as you got up, muttering under your breath (Something about, "Stupid author chan having to move the plot forward by putting me in pain." To which author chan says "Shut up, suck it up, you're married to Gintoki because of me you lucky bastard.") when you heard Gintoki slam the door open.

And with that, you regain your senses and stop drifting off, looking through your closet. You took out a shirt of Gintoki's (he has other clothes, shockingly, but you were the one who usually wore them)  and shorts because it was extremely hot outside and anyone who would choose to wear a kimono would be insane.

As you took off the shirt you were already wearing, Gintoki barged in. You looked back and stared at him, because he was frozen for a few seconds. "Is something wrong?," you asked, confused.

"You- uh, you're, ahem..." Gintoki's eyes moved down and then immediately he tilted his head back, looking up.

"Shin-chan! Gin-chan walked in on Y/N-chan changing! I think his nose is bleeding!"

"Shut up Kagura!" Gintoki yelled, still staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh, it's because my shirt isn't on?," you chuckled to yourself as you took it off completely, and then reached for his shirt. As you put it on, you spoke. "I'm surprised you're so caught off guard by it, honestly, you're not usually like this, is something wrong?"

"No," Gintoki muttered, tilting his head further up, doing his best not to look.

You lifted up the shirt you had on. "Is something wrong then?" You tried to look, but it was pretty hard, and there was no way you could look at your back.

Gintoki cleared his throat. "No, it's just you're kinda... kind of sweaty."

You almost didn't catch the last part.

"Disgusting pervert."

Gintoki turned his head around, and you tilted your head, to get better view of who was outside the door. Shinpachi, Kagura and Otae glowered at Gintoki with scowls, and disgusted looks on their faces.

"She's my wife! We're married!"

"Look at him, using excuses," Kagura spat.

"Pitiful. Should we beat him up for you Y/N?"

Gintoki's shoulders slumped in relief. You would never-

"Have at it."

"MY OWN WIFE?!"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶