GIN IS GETTING MARRIED YET YOU WORRY ABOUT THE TIME HE GETS HOME

"You've not been feeling well?" Yamamoto asked, looking up at you.

You'd continued going to him, even after he said he could clear you for work. It didn't feel right to say you were completely fine when you knew you weren't. It wouldn't harm just you, but your patients health too, and that was what was important.

"No, I haven't," you sighed. "I've been experiencing horrible migraines, feeling really dizzy or nauseous at times, I don't have much of an appetite, and I've just been exhausted lately."

As he wrote down what you said, Yamamoto chuckled lightly. "Quite the doctor aren't you? You're well versed with yourself."

"Of course I am, I have a family and patients that need me. I need to be a healthy person to do anything I do efficiently."

"Well, since you know yourself very well, and are a highly skilled doctor, I have a feeling you're sure what your diagnosis is."

You shrugged your shoulders. "I'm assuming it's iron deficiency. I had a problem with it when I was younger, but it hasn't really been a concern for me since then. If it is, it's not much of a problem, I know how to deal with it. But I want to hear a second opinion."

"Would you like to run any tests?"

"Of course not, it's a waste to do it on me with no real reason to."

"Well," Yamamoto looked over the file he had. "I was going to say what you said as well, considering your current symptoms and past medical history. Since you know your body best, would you say you're in need of any medication or will you just try to work on your diet for now?"

"I've been trying to work on my diet for a week or two but nothings really changed. I wasn't eating horribly before either, so I don't know."

"Has your menstruation cycle changed in someway? More bleeding than usual?" You shook your head. "No recent injuries that could cause internal bleeding," he muttered to himself. "Any chance you're pregnant?"

You shook your head again. "I checked, I'm not."

"Positive?"

"No."

"Well, I recommend you double che.." Yamamoto caught your grin and chuckled, realizing the joke. "Ah, ha, very funny Sakata-san. That's good though. Um, then, pay extra addition to your diet. Check back with me next week about this, yeah? If you're still feeling bad, go to the walk in clinic, see what they will do for you."

"Alright, thanks doctor," you smiled, getting up.

"How've you been doing though?" Yamamoto said quickly. "Generally."

"Better than usual," you answered, quite truthfully. "I haven't really thought about stuff, much, because I've been sick and focused on that."

"Have you ever been scared when you get sick?" He asked. "Does your mind go to other places?"

You shrugged. "I don't believe so? Why should I be?"

"I have many patients who have people they care about. And they don't seem to care much about being sick, but more about their loved ones and what they feel like."

"Ah, well, I'm not sickly," you said. "Don't be so dramatic doctor."

"Just something I thought we could talk about. It's not really related to the sickness." He saw you glance back down at your seat. "Go ahead."

You sighed, sitting down, knowing you'd be here a while, and wanting to cut it short. You were tired.

"My mother would get over it, she's a strong woman. I would feel guilty leaving her, yeah, but I think she'd rather not see me in pain."