Our Child

Being seen with the new princess and tabloid darling would be good for his father's company. I know Malcom is ruthless and I don't see him stopping at just buying the club. I can see him ruining Mathew completely I let out a small chuckle. He deserves it the truth is I was going to punch him. Then stop myself because Eva deserves to have a fairytale royal wedding. One without tabloids speculation about my punching someone I've not seen in a year.

I finish my warmup and did 30+ minutes of weights then did some cardio. I was having a sip of water when Eva walks in the room wearing black leggings and a blue tank top. She looks amazing as ever . She looks over my body while licking her lips I love when she does that because it shows how much she loves what she sees.

"How was your lessons?" I kiss her and feel her up a bit while I wait for her answer.

"It was great we went over somethings I need to do when I'm doing overseas engagements. I love the driving I had to do for security purpose so much. There's only a few more lessons left like how to treat my staff and especially my lady in waiting. I'm lucky I was born here so I've already had a baptism in the Danish church".

"I'm proud of how you've risen to the challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to do your role as a Princess well. I know the men in suits can be suffocating at times but you've not complained about them once".

"I worked in a big company I'm use to dealing with people like them and I enjoy learning new things. Have you finish your workout I would love you to spot me as I lift weights".

"I can spot you".

Eva warms up and I help her as she did lifts on the bench I'm proud to say the women is a beast. She can lift very heavy weights for someone so tiny she's a size six.

"I was thinking we could go away for a dirty weekend before we go on tour".

Eva stops exercising and looks at me, "That sounds good where were you thinking?"

"We will go wherever you want to go".

"I would love to go to Norway".

"Norway it is then", I tell her.

We finish our workout and take a shower together. Afterwards I call my assistant and ask her to book tickets to Norway for the following weekend. Then I email the Crown Princess and the king and let them know Eva and I was going to Norway.

Debbie text me back that's fine and so did the king. I show the text to Eva, "If they said no would we have to cancel the trip?"

"Yes normally you ask them if you can go before you book the trip. Our engagement diaries is almost filled up. Their secretaries get request from governments and organisations for us to visit their countries. So they make arrangements with our secretaries for us to visit the different places. Sometimes an unexpected visit is needed like when a terrorist attack happens and royals are expected to pay their condolences. Or a government request we do a visit urgently for some reason".

"Ok that's good to know".

I open my dresser draw and put on a pair of boxers I watch Eva put on a matching pair of bra and panties then sit on our bed. Out of the blue she says something that floors me. "I miss this, us the last few days have been lovely. I've not been constantly thinking about my baby like I use to".

I sit beside her and hold her, "I'm glad. We will never forget our child and hopefully we'll be blessed with more like the doctor said".

"I keep saying my baby don't I William I'm sorry it's our baby because I carried him/her I sometimes think it's my baby only. I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you out you're the baby's father and I'm it's mother but it doesn't mean my loss isn't your loss.

"Thank you for acknowledging me I understand you carried the baby but that doesn't mean my pain is any less than yours".

We laid on the bed and just held each other there was no crying or sadness. We talked about the tree we planted and how we will take our future kids there to see where their sibling is buried. It was very cathartic I think of our little tree and smile. It was the first time I thought about our loss and smiled. I kiss Eva on the side of her head.

"We are free for the rest of the day".

"I like being in your arms William let's stay like this for a while".

"Ok".

We spent the rest of the afternoon just holding each other and talking. I wanted to weep this is what I've missed in our relationship. The closeness and the openness that has been missing since we loss our child.

"Before I forget your dad invited us to dinner later".

"I didn't get a text from him or mom".

"I saw him today I needed to talk to him about something".

She sits up in bed, "What did you guys talk about?"

Hope you guys are still enjoying this story