Confesssions

He looks sheepish, "I kinda dated her years ago".

We were all floored at that, "Well then she can come".

Eva and I spent the morning with her family planning out the trip.

We decide to eat at the club since the clientele had really changed. No longer were tv stars allowed in and movie stars weren't automatically accepted as members anymore. You had to bring something to the table the club was now a intellectual haven. People played chess, read books and have discussions about politics. It was now extremely hard to get into.

Eva had I made a beeline for a table in the library. We place a order for two hot chocolates and some nibbles. While we wait for our order to arrive. I get the chess board out and we began to play a game. We were so into our game the waiter had to clear his throat to get our attention. We take our drinks from him and have a sip it was delicious. After the game which I won we went back home because I had a meeting with my private secretary to go over the next 6 weeks. Eva and I had a ton of things to do before our holiday.

We had a weekend tour of Belgium in couple days and meetings to setup our foundation and plenty of engagements.
There was also two state visits we had to be present for. I return from my meeting to see Eva video calling her sister. I kiss her on the side of her head and say hello to Faith. "Don't forget to remove Caroline from your WhatsApp group".

"I did that last night and she's been block too".

I decided to make broccoli, bake chicken and sweetcorn for dinner with white rice.I was just putting the chicken in the oven when Eva walks into the room.

"They're having a wonderful time I can't believe our babies will arrive only months apart".

When you think about it our children is going to be extremely close in age with its cousins".

"They'll always have playmates and it should make things easier later on when Isabelle and Johan are senior royals".

"No jealousy you mean?"

I nod my head, "Can I do anything to help with dinner?"

"You can wash the rice and put it in the rice cooker for me?" I chop the broccoli and sweetcorn then add it to the frying pan with the chicken. We watch How to Get Away with Murder while we ate. "Did you know about your brother and Katherine?" I ask Eva.

She shakes her head no, "I spoke to her earlier she's in love with him. They've been on and off for years now. They didn't tell anyone because they didn't want to make things awkward between me and her".

"Well let's hope this time the relationship stays the course".

The next day was the start of the madness for us and as the weeks pass and tiredness set in I kept thinking to myself you've a break coming up. I don't know how Eva managed to keep up the pace with me. She was starting to show and the people started speculating. At the last engagement before our holiday a photo of Eva was taken at the state dinner with water in her glass. Then photos from the other state dinner was printed too suggesting she was pregnant. We put out a statement saying she was pregnant and we were delighted. My father put one out as well saying he was delighted to be a grandfather again.

As I step into the winter palace I look back on the amount of people with us. As well as the place security the Browns had their own teams of security too.

Eva's POV

I follow the butler to William's and my room I was so tired. I was now five months pregnant and the world knew but more importantly my baby is developing just as he should be.We found out I'm having a boy I'm so excited I had a scan yesterday. Faith and Giovanni is having a boy and a girl. My mother and father is ecstatic to have three grandchildren on the way.

"Baby have a nap I can see the tiredness on your face".

William was right he help me undress and change into my pyjamas. The minute my head hit the pillow I was out. I woke up and check the time on my phone it was quarter to twelve.

I put a robe on, brush my teeth, run a warm face cloth over my face and head for the kitchen. It was nice to not care what I look like for the next two weeks. When I stay here with Debbie or the other royals everything is so formal.
Since it was just my family here we could be ourselves I call William and ask him where they were. He told me he was with Giovanni and Daniel but the woman were in the tv room. "Ok love you, wait are you guys talking to Daniel about Caroline?"

"Yes and I love you too", I hang up and walk into the tv room. Everyone stands and Katherine curtsies to me along with my family members.

"Are you feeling more relax after that nap?"

"Very, I'm glad William insisted I had one".

"He loves you sis, Giovanni is always fussing over me too."

"It's their first child they're both proud father's to be," Mum was right, I turn to look at Katherine she look so sad as we talked about our husbands.

I don't see her a lot in person anymore but we do talk or Skype several times a week. Even before William came into the picture our work took up much of our time. We were lucky to meet up 2x a month now compare to every week like it was before William became a part of my life. I never realised how lonely she was before.

"Katherine how have you been?"

"Okay my life is going great I got promoted at work as you know I'm a partner now. Plus the snake is no longer in our lives."

The venomous way she referred to Caroline gave me chills.

"Daniel and I decided no more secrets yesterday so I'm going to tell you guys the truth".

William's POV

Giovanni and I were by the lake with Daniel. We were caught up with what was going on in each other's life so I ask Daniel what Caroline did.

"You know she worked for the same company as Katherine".

Giovanni and I nod, "The cow stole money from them then framed Katherine for it. She didn't know Kat's sister worked there too and was a qualified forensic accountant".

Giovanni and I were in shock. "She clearly did something else Daniel", Giovanni look at him as he spoke and Daniel becomes uncomfortable.

"Katherine and I was going to tell our families about our relationship four years ago then I found Katherine in bed with someone else. I thought she cheated on me but it turned out Caroline drugged her and hired someone to lay in bed with her.

"That cow she should be in prison for that".

I was livid that another woman could put their own sex let alone anyone in that position.

'I didn't believe her when she told me what happened and when you and my sister got together Caroline started sniffing around me. I had no interest in her since she bought me to the room with Katherine and the guy years before. Something in me knew Kat wouldn't cheat on me so we got back together a year later".

"Something made you believe Katherine's version of events what was it?"

"The guy turned out to be Caroline's cousin one night at the club when he was drunk off his face he told me the truth. I decided to set a trap for her while I apologise to Katherine again. She was the one who suggested I pretend to date Caroline couple months back when she was fired for stealing. I became her knight in shining armour".