Epilogue

Ten years later

I look at my beautiful wife and our two children and smile. Eva didn't see her stalker all those years ago neither did Faith. It was a power play and the criminals lost. They left a trail of evidence behind them which didn't work in their favour. All of them are now lock up for life after everything they did.

Unfortunately for them most of what they did didn't get into the public domain. It was a close trial so they didn't have the publicity they craved so much.

"Daddy".

I look at my 7 year old daughter, "Yes Princess".

"Can I please have some more pancakes?"

"Of course dumpling but first go get your brother and tell him breakfast is ready."

I watch my second born go get her older brother. His birth bought with it a happiness that was doubled when his sister was born . We name him Carl David Jensen and our little girl was Zoe Debbie Jensen.

I was adding ingredients for the pancake to a bowl when I hear footsteps. Eva walks in the room dress only in her blue check pyjamas. She was in her thirties now as was I, she kisses me.

"Morning".

"Morning", I reply.

She looks over my shoulders, "I see Zoe has asked for pancakes again and you said yes".

"Of course I did my baby girl knows she can depend on her daddy".

I hear Zoe and her brother fighting over the tv remote and I smile.

"What's with the smile?"

I go round the island and hug Eva from behind, "This is nice just being here with the family".

My dad died a year ago from a stroke leaving behind my eight year old younger brother Magnus and my seven year old sister Andrea and his widow. My uncle stepped down from the throne two years earlier and Debbie is now Queen. My sister Victoria is now queen of Sardinia. She and Diego have been ruling the country for a while now.

My family was something I cherished and I never forget to tell them that. I loved them all so much I was also mindful of my children's feelings. I didn't want one to think we love the other more than them. I saw what it did to my sisters.

Everyone was so busy now but we still see a lot of Eva's family. Debbie was determined now that my father was gone that our children would be as close as our father's were. The truth is we see  more of them more than her. I mean she's queen it's to be expected. When she's away on tour with António. She often ask us to take the kids if she can't bring them with her.

Now that her twins are teenagers they were learning royal protocol. My children were learning it too but not to the degree her children were.

"I'm glad our children get to be just that, children and I'm glad we don't wear the crown".

"Me too darling and we are able to have a stable family life. How's my Lonely Prince doing?"

"Not So Lonely anymore".

Don't forget to check out Giovanni's and faiths love story in zero to sixty.