Surprises

The next couple of days were very busy William and I had a therapy session together which went very well. I felt like a heel when I heard him speak about the loss of his family then our baby. I will make a conscious effort to say our baby now.

It was the day of the dinner party for William so I met Giovanni at my favourite restaurant. "Look I need to know if you're serious about Faith or if you're just going to hit it and quit it".

I can see by his facial expression I upset him, "I'm sorry it's just she's looking for Mr Right not Mr Right now. Most of our friends are married Giovanni and she's the last single person in our group it's hard for her".

"I like her".

"Then go for it then who knows you guys could be expecting this time next year". He smiles the dopest grin at that then seems to realise what he was doing.

I pick up the menu we were at a very expensive restaurant serving high end Danish food. Since I come here often the chefs knew what I like to eat.

"So Your Royal Highness I'm not looking at the menu what are you ordering for us?"

"I called the restaurant to let them know beforehand I was coming. So I'm expecting hotdogs, oysters and small hot sandwiches".

"And to drink?"

"A selection of fresh juices".

"No wonder they didn't ask us what we wanted to drink".

"So my darling are you excited for the wedding?"

"I'm, my sister Faith is my chief bridesmaid I can't wait to do the same for her when she gets married. I'm marrying the love of my life what's not to get excited about. Did I tell you Mathew tried to chat her up like daddy wouldn't make sure her and her bodyguards knows what he looks like".

"I bought lots of shares in his father's company along with your father. We're now the bosses and the best way to piss me off is to hurt the people I love".

I smile at him, "Ah you love me". He rolls his eyes.

The head chef arrives with two jugs of juice and put them on the table and bows to me." "Ma'am if you need anything else just let Hans knows he's your personal waiter".

"Thank you Carl, did you make some of your delicious meatballs for me to take away with me?"

"I'm making them now ma'am I wanted them to be fresh for you".

"When the wedding is over you must come to the palace and show me how to cook them".

Carl beams, "I would be honoured to ma'am".

The chef leaves and Giovanni laughs.

He pours us a drink and we each takes a sip,"This is really refreshing".

He was right I was getting a hint of lemon, lime and orange juice.

When Giovanni and I finish lunch we went to a jewellery story. We were ushered to a private room and a selection of men's jewellery was placed in front of us. I was there to pick up a tennis bracelet I ordered for William with our initials inscribed on it. It was my wedding gift to him. The bracelet had diamonds on it spelling out our initials.

"He will love that", Giovanni took the bracelet from me and examines it, "You've exquisite taste".

"Thank you".

I bought some cuff links for William as well. When I paid for his gifts I gave it to Giovanni to give him on the morning of the wedding.

"Now help me choose a gift for Faith".