Changes

We spent thirty seconds like that before we had to leave for another day of engagements.

We flew to Queensland and many other different parts of Australia on our trip. The last night of the tour William told me to dress down in regular clothes. I wore a short sleeve maxi dress with Ballet flats and to my surprise William took me to a bar which had a private room.

"When I was single and I went on tour I would go to the local bars It's a tradition of mine. This is my favourite place in all of Australia I hope you like it".

"We now have a tradition instead of just you", I tell him.

The food was amazing I didn't try to be adventurous with the food I just had burger and chips. William had a kangaroo steak.

When we were on the plane home the exhaustion hit. I was glad we didn't have any royal engagements for at least a week.

Two weeks before our wedding my sister and Giovanni told us they were expecting a baby and was getting married. One month after we come back from honeymoon they would be getting married in the main cathedral in Copenhagen. I was very shocked at the news but happy for her and Giovanni. My sister would be getting her happy ending and my parents who always liked him were ecstatic about being grandparents.

I couldn't help thinking about Caroline when I receive Faith's news. She and my brother still haven't been on a date as far as I'm aware. I don't see her as often as I use to I'm too busy with my new life and the truth is. I dislike her immensely now. Daniel is too busy helping dad run our empire it seems to spend time with her.

The day of my wedding finally arrive I was getting my makeup done by a professional makeup artist. I was at our palace with all my bridesmaids and my friends. The wedding planner was doing her best to make sure the makeup artist and my dress designer was on the ball. I chose a white silk boat neck dress and the diamond tiara Maria wore on her wedding day.

The bridesmaids as was tradition wore white as well. William was in military uniform his best man was in a tucks by a Danish tailor as was our page boys. I was sat in the car with my father feeling like a nervous wreck so I kept taking deep breaths. The streets were full of spectators waving flags because most of the crowd had the day off work.

"Nervous darling?" Ask my dad.

"Very I'm going to leave the church a royal, a royal daddy!"

"I know just remember before you were a royal you were a woman marrying the love of her life.
This country has something to celebrate after the stain of Emma and her mother. You forget as well there's only four young people in their 20's in the whole royal family who can do engagements. Your fiancé is important to the crown now so are you. The people are happy that something positive is happening in Denmark and they want to see William get his happy ever after".

He nods at me and I take a deep breathe and smile I'm so glad to have had such a great childhood filled with happy memories. We arrive at the church and my car door is open from outside by a member of the palace staff. I take my father's arm and make my up the steps of the church.

William's POV

I hear the church door open and I take another deep breath. I look at my dad and he nods at me with tears in his eyes. I face the bishop and wait for my Eva to walk down the aisle to me.

When she arrive she was breathtaking I was glad I decided to turn around to see her walk down the aisle. One of the staff bow to her and leave the alter. I was wearing the gift she gave Giovanni to give me a tennis bracelet with our initials on it and the date of our wedding. It was such a nice surprise when Giovanni gave it to me this morning along with the cuff links.

The wedding ceremony was beautiful we said traditional vows. When the ceremony was over we stood on the steps of the cathedral and kiss. The was a massive crowd of well wishers which I was happy about.

We make our way to the main palace in a horse drawn carriage for our first reception. Our wedding theme was silver and white. We arrive at the venue to see everyone having a good time. They stand up as we were announced as Prince and Princess of Denmark.

Eva and I had our first dance and I cried the love of my life was truly mine how did I get so lucky? Later I saw my sister and my new wife talking in a corner. I walk over to them and steal my wife away. My uncle's wedding gift to us was to give us the @our castle name as a handle to use. I was happy that we could now use Christianburg Palace letterheads in correspondence now. And we now had a section on the royal website just for us. The day was truly magical and I will never forget it because I now have a wife. Wow I can finally say that.

Eva and I honeymoon in Bali for two weeks. Then it was straight unto planning my best friends bachelor party and checking in with his wedding planner.

Giovanni spared no expense for his wedding and a month later Eva and I were once again at Copenhagen Cathedral this time as wedding guests.

I was doing best man duties and Eva was maid of honour.The wedding reception was at our private members club which Faith's father now owned. I watch my best friend and his wife dance their first dance and wipe away a tear.We were now both married men and the man who loved to flirt with woman found his reason not to at last.

Several weeks after the wedding two things happened Eva found out she was pregnant and my uncle because of my unique position in the monarchy made me a count. Which meant I became a royal count and Eva became a countess. I would still become a duke when my father dies and take his title as the eldest son. I was excited for the baby but I saw the happiness and sadness on Eva's face when we talked about it.

Eva's POV

I'm pregnant again I'm elated and petrified at the same time what happens if I lose this baby. William and I saw the doctor who assured me again that women had miscarriages and went on to give birth. William and I haven't told anyone about the baby I want to wait till I was at least four months pregnant first.

We were cuddled up on the sofa in our living room watching the news. "If you want to wait to tell our family about the baby then we wait but the king needs to know".

"Okay we can tell him". I look at him with fear showing on my face, "We're not going to lose this one are we?"

He holds me close, "I don't see why we would.. I know it's hard but I want you to enjoy this pregnancy and do normal expectant mum things like going baby shopping with your sister. You don't want to look back and think if only I wasn't so fearful".

He was right I text my mum and ask her if she wanted to come over to look through websites with me for clothes I needed to buy. My sister was on a month long honeymoon I know they went to different places like the Maldives and the Seychelles.

As far as I'm aware they're in Italy at Giovanni's family palace at the moment. My sister is now known as Principessa Of Campania in Italy and Princess Faith to the rest of the world. She's allowed to use her title I know Giovanni doesn't really use his before but now he has to. The world now knows his secret because the wedding ceremony let everyone know he was a royal prince.

I think about Debbie for a moment. It's weird how a girl I met over eight years ago changed mine and my family's life so completely.

I lean into William and kiss him, "Mum is coming over she doesn't know we're going to look at baby clothes online".