Happy At Last

William's POV

It makes me excited to see Eva genuinely excited about our baby. While she goes to get her iPad to shop with her mother when she get here. I put the chicken in the oven that the kitchen sent up including everything to go with the roast dinner. Luckily for me everything was already prep.

Eva and I were looking at cribs when the doorbell rang I watch as one of the staff goes to answer it. We can use any of the staff in the place because we're the most senior royals living in it. Some minor royals live here as well as us.

Jane walks into the living room dress in a lilac dress under a black cashmere coat which she gives to the butler. She hugs Eva and I then takes a seat opposite us. It's funny she's not a royal yet can command a room in a way that is amazing to watch.

The butler walk over to Eva, "Your royal highness would you like me to bring some drinks in?"

"Thank you Jerome", she turns to her mother. "Mum what would you like to drink?"

"Champagne please and my security men could do with something to eat and drink if you don't mind". Jerome looks at Eva and I to confirm he can do that. I nod at him to say yes he could feed them.

"I'll have a mango tango please".

"That sound lovely mum you know I love how you make it.  Jerome can we have a pitcher of that please".

"As you wish", Jerome replies and leaves.

Her mother laughs, "Jane what's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing it's just still weird to hear my little girl referred to as HRH".

"It's still weird for me mum and technically you're a Duchess now not a royal one but a Duchess just the same".

She laughs, "I'm still trying to get use to my new title to be honest with you and the fact I'm now part of the landed gentry".

"Jane, Eva and I have some news and you will be the first person to know about it".

"What is it?"

"We're pregnant".

"Omg really how far along are you?" She hugs us.

"Just over two months", answers Eva.

"You guys kept that quiet".

"After everything that happened with the miscarriage we were waiting till I hit the three month mark first to tell people".

Jane walks over to Eva, "Oh honey lots of women go on to have healthy babies after a miscarriage".

"I'm still scared mum?"

"Every women is scare when they're pregnant darling and this pregnancy has been longer than your first".

I see Eva's expression change from fear to sadness to hope to joy. I was grateful for Jane she could get through to her in a way I never could about the baby.

"Have you guys thought of the room you're going to use for the baby yet?"

"There's a old nursery that my dad used when he was a baby we're going to redecorate it. There's a kitchen and rooms for the nanny to use. The playroom is massive do you want to see it?"

"Of course".

I take Eva's hand and we all walk to the nursery with her mother. "The baby has its own wing!"

"I suppose he/she does Jane".

We arrive at the nursery room door and I open it. We walk inside the room it was very big with an en-suite, walk in wardrobe and a corridor leading to a full kitchen, living room, playroom and another bedroom.