RING

"He's free for you after all you are going to be his wife in two weeks," Mr Jeon smiles widely while you and Jungkook look at each other with wide eyes. His gaze had sacred anger and frustration while yours had fear and distress.

You and your dad take their leave and come back to your house. You start stepping towards your bedroom but your dad's voice echoes on your ear making you halt at your place.

"Y/n, are you sure you want to marry him?" His voice is soft dipped in concern. You turn around to make him and flash your slight smile.

"I am sure dad and don't worry about that guy... I mean Jungkook isn't that bad how much he looks from his intimidating aura," you tried to convince him and yourself too.

"He'll keep you happy and treat you like a princess. I hope Jungkook is the same as his father, Jungwon," he kisses your forehead and you nod slowly.

You plop on your bed as you remember your first meeting with Mr. Jeon. Your dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer before one month and as your company is small dealing with his treatment, medicines, household and everything is getting too difficult. You took debts, you did file for a loan but the bank disapproved of it. You don't want to lose your dad and that's why you agreed with Mr. Jeon's proposal to marry his son. He will help you with treatment of your dad, promote your company and in favour you have to marry Jungkook. You were helpless and selling the company is the only option if you reject his offer but then you won't have any earning to bring home.

You don't know how you will handle that terrible man who is disgusting but you will do anything to save your dad.

'Calm down y/n, you have to handle him only for a few months and after that you will be free,' you reassured yourself.

Morning

You wake up and get ready for your firm located outside the village. By bidding goodbye to your dad you sit on your bicycle to head for your work. You hummed a song currently you are addicted to while pedalling as you cross the slope near to your office.

You get inside and get greeted by your employees. Since the industry is not that big you all divide work and work in hand to hand with each other. Starting with large piles of cotton you open the bags to get them ready for the blowing while others start doing the incomplete works of yesterday. The blowing took a few hours and finally the lap was produced.

You were going to work on that but the phone call catches your attention. Picking it up without checking I'd is your habit and again you did the same.

"Yes?" Your soft voice chimed in the man's ear. Somewhere words lose in his mouth hearing you but he composes himself again.

"Dad asked us to go and select wedding rings. I'll be at your office in one hour, be ready. I don't have a whole day for this silly work," he cuts the call without even listening to your say making you grit your teeth in fury.

You shrug your clothes after placing large bags of materials inside the truck.

"I'm happy that we completed this order before the deadline," one of the workers says and you nod while cracking your neck. A loud beep of the horn makes you turn your head to the noise's direction. You saw a black car shining in the sunlight making the people stare at the vehicle in awe. The door opens revealing Jungkook with his usual straight face. He indicates you to step inside as you nod before walking up to him.

"I'll be back in a few hours till then handle the office. If there's any emergency ring me up," you smile and leave the place with your soon to be husband.

You take a seat in the passenger seat and peek over to the man beside you with the corner of your eyes. His jaw is clenched while the veins of his hands pop out showing the strength he was applying to the gear. The ride is silent until the man abruptly stops the car making you almost lose your breath.

'Why does he want me to die?' You glare at him.

"Why can't you say no, huh? Don't tell me you got attracted to my handsome face..." you cut him off.

"Attracted to... your handsome face, ahh no no never," you laugh, making him poke tongue over his inside of cheek. He leans towards you as you back away only to realise you can't tilt more back. He places his hand over the mirror of the window while you shut your eyes to avoid him. His warm breath fans over your cheek as you try to maintain your posture.

"Even if we are buying things for a wedding, keep one thing in your little brain we are not getting married!!" his voice is husky, strong sending shivers down your body. You are losing control of yourself as beads of sweat start forming on your forehead. His eyes unknowingly admire your glowing skin while the hair strands falling on your face made you look just like the character of the famous novels which makes every reader fall for it.

'No... no you f**king b**tard, she is not the one and never can be,' he backs away while yelling at himself.

You look away as he takes a deep breath before starting the engine. Driving for a long time he stops the car at the big jewellery shop making your heart race in fear.

'How will I pay for his ring?' You think standing at your place.

"Should I bring the rings here to show you ma'am?" He glares at you as you gulp before following him.

"Good evening sir, ma'am," the lady greets you as you smile, bowing to her.

"Show us wedding rings," he speaks and you both follow the attendant.

She starts showing a few rings for you two. Jungkook picks up the first thing his eyes lays on without checking price or design while you are still busy with checking them.

"I don't have whole day for you and this stupid thing," he whispers in your ear as you nod and start going through rings faster.

Finally, your eyes fall on a rose gold coloured banded ring. Your lips curl upward seeing the ring as you trace the band with your fingers. Jungkook noticed your twinkling eyes but he couldn't process what you stored in them. You check on your ring and giggle internally seeing you both chose almost the same colored ring. Your hooded eyes make way to Jungkook's figure beside you. You don't know why but you wished it was a real marriage instead of an agreement or a deal.

"Jungkook... see this ring also looks pretty and it's a little cheaper than the one you choose," you mutter, showing the ring for you which is a little cheaper while holding his arm when he is about to walk away to reception.

"Don't tell me what to do and I don't want to buy a ring for my wife seeing the price, like you thinking about money everywhere... and you know what now I know why you agreed to marry me, for money, right?"