DEAD YET ALIVE

'You made me leave!'

'I didn't… I swear. I came but you were gone by that time,'

'You made me do that… you lied, lied, and lied to me. You gave your every ounce of love to them but not me… was I that unlovable?'

'No honey. I love you, only you… please forgive me,'

'Forgive? You? Never ever think of that… I'll always hate you from the bottom of my heart!!'

'Please, y/n!!'

'Please what? Don't ask me this. I can never forgive you… I despise you, Jeon Jungkook… I despise you,'

'I despise you!'

'You are the worst human!'

'You made me feel suffocated!'

'You will be hated by me for the rest of your life!'

"No!!" A loud scream scratched the walls as the man woke up with a trembling voice and body. Beads of sweat ran across his forehead while his half-closed eyes studied the room.

A nightmare again.

He sighed, pushing back his long hair. Stretching his hand he grabbed the glass of water. Chugging it down, he lits up the light and checks the time.

2:46

He leaned on the headboard as he stared at the ceiling mindlessly. 

'You'll be hated by me for the rest of your life,'

A lone tear escaped his caged eyes while his heart tightened in his ribs. His body ached. His heart ached, head ached… everything was hurting without you.

Four years. It's been four years. Four years since you left, since you took his heart, since you made him yours, since he named himself as yours, since he hates himself, since he whimpered for your every night.

He was addicted to you, your name, your cologne, your everything… that he, he spends nights watching the moon and stars wishing for your safety and happiness, and his death. 

Sighing to himself, he rose from the bed. His hand clutched on the drawer and by pulling it open he withdrew a cigarette. Finding a lightener, he walked up to the balcony. As he lights up the death stick, he puts it in between his lips. The rosy edges which craved for your lips once were now black, rotting. And he kinda liked it... that if it didn't get your touch, then no one else would. 

Crazy enough… he knew. You were his obsession. Not to the point where he would hurt you but to the point where he would kill himself. 

As he blows the strikes of smoke, he exhales it out slowly. His gaze scanned the sky as he saw it was full moon night. The moon glimmered the whole world by it's serene rays, mesmerizing every creature while the stars took care of adding more beauty to it.  

He was your star… while you were his moon. The only and only one. 

But as much as he liked this lightening and glowing sky, his longing heart for you said the sky looks incomplete. For him, you were his moon but as he knew the moon was lonely while stars are surrounded by other stars. 

'The moon looked lonely… it looked, it looked like it's crying brightly in the night sky… perfect, Jeon…' 

A painful smile chirped across his ebony lips while his gaze was blurred with new tears. The song which took years to complete is complete now. And as he said, it was his first gift for you but look at the irony, he didn't have you to give you.