RELAX

"Good morning," his raspy and raw voice peeked your ear as you smiled a little in sleep, yawning like a little one making him almost go aww at you. Crouching to your level he ruffles your hair softly, controlling his giggle to himself. You looked cute and funny in that messy hairstyle.

"Get freshen up… breakfast is ready," he says and you nod, still half asleep. He shakes his head knowing you are a heavy sleeper and it'll take you a few minutes to wake up. Letting you adjust and get up, he leaves the room.

You sit and pout in sleep. Opening your sleepy and puffy eyes slowly you look around. Your lips curl up in a small sad smile and a pang hits your heart as soon as your gaze lands on your dad's frame. It's been two months… two months since he left you, two months since he took a part of your heart, since he left you void. And now when you think you understand attachments and love leave you broken and hurt in the end… even if it's with your family.

"Y/n!" You hear Jungkook's call from downstairs as you groan before tying up your hair and getting freshens up.

 ~•🍃•~

"I made pancakes and toast… eat whatever you like. And if you need anything else, I can…" you cut him off.

"I am not hungry. Please eat your food and don't get late for your work. I'll be okay," you mutter, staring at the plates. 

He made pancakes with different chocolate syrups since he didn't know which one you would like. But here you were rejecting everything... Everyday. For once, once he wanted to hold your jaw and shove the food right in your mouth but he knows you are having a hard time and you need to be handled with gentleness. 

"Y/n, please. At least taste something," he requests, heartbroken. Adjusting his watch and taking a seat across from you. You shake your head. You don't have an appetite, you've lost your appetite. You don't know you are never hungry nowadays and whenever you eat a little you end up throwing up. Maybe you are having an eating disorder but you don't want to trouble Jungkook for this, he was already doing more than needed.  You don't want him closer to you… you know you'll be left broken like a shattered mirror. 

Before he speaks again the doorbell rings, catching the attention of you two. Jungkook gets up and walks up to the door. As he saw the person on the door frame he cursed under his breath. Even if the person is his best friend's his blood boils for an unknown reason whenever he meets you. 

"How are you, bro?" Jimin leans to hug the younger while Jungkook smiles, feeling his best friend's warmth. 

"Good. How are you?" He questions back, rubbing Jimin's back. Jimin answers and both of them reach the dining area to join you.

"Hey, sweetie," Jimin chimes, taking a seat beside you, his hand digging in your scalp and giving a small massage to your head. Your muscles relax under his touch as you turn to look at him.

"Hello. It's nice to see you," you smile and he knows…  not a happy smile and somewhere he understood. He visited you often in this one month but still, he had to leave for L.A. for one week and he came back now.

"Have something," you offer and he nods with a smile. You serve his plate but he doesn't eat.

"Why aren't you eating?" He questions, pointing at your filled plate. He understands you but not eating was only making you weak and he doesn't want that to happen.