LOVE AND LOVE

Pushing it open, you meet with the darkness as you expected. A huge spotlight falls over your figure, making you squint your eyes for a second. But soon you find your way to Jungkook. 

Perfect. 

He looked perfect, a Greek God as said. His shoes were polished, showing and reflecting lights. The orbits of your eyes were wide, your insides flushing with different warmth. His white shirt fitted flawlessly around his muscles, assembling his skin and stitching it almost on the skin. The buttons were unhooked around his neck, exposing his chest a little as if he was flaunting his milky skin. He was and is everything. As he rolled his sleeves up to his forearms, you couldn't help but stare blankly at his figure. The tattoos looked like art engraved on religious stones. 

"Love?" Smoothness dripping like honey, the heaviness in the tone whereas characters seemed moulded together to blend faultlessly. You stopped breathing when his voice echoed down your ears. 

The satin fabric of your dress decorated the floor, the milky smooth skin shone under the lights while the silvery glow of the heels illuminated the area. The bracelet around your wrist twinkled in the night, creating a peaceful tune as you stood holding your racing and crazy heart on your sleeves. 

His one foot stepped forward as he walked near you. Each step he took and the sound his shoes made increased the pace of your racing heart. 

Reaching just near you, his cologne allows you to breathe in his air.  A smirk appears on his small edges as they lift up to form the biggest grin. You looked as perfect as his heart, there was a nonentity in his heart and you were the same. Leaning down to your form, his ear pinna meets your hair bundle as he smiles at the contact. You were dry mouth, wanting nothing to breathe normally again. 

"My love, breathe…" he is such a tease, his voice is such a tease. He leaned furthermore, his nose dipping in your neck, earning a low whimper from you. Your hand moved to hold his hand, curling up in his wrist. Moving back he slid a hand around your waist, gently closing the aching distance. Gaze as sweet as sugar moved up to look at him as you found him starting with all the love he had for you.

"Do you like it?" The sound, the patch again makes you flutter as you pass a small nod. It was difficult to mutter anything. 

"Let's go," he mumbled while his hand slipped from your forearm reaching your bareback, sending shivers along the length of your spine. 

As you both walked towards the table, you tilted your head to glance at your man and you wished to get a chance to stare at him forever. His eyes glowing like a rare pearl, soft cheeks as smooth as the bed of roses, lips to die for, and a sharp jawline as edged as the knife. He is the complete package. 

"I didn't get many ideas to celebrate this. Also, I didn't wish to take any help from event organisers. So I hope you like all these," he organised his words carefully, taking care not to sound careless. While you nodded with a smile playing onto your lips.

"I love it… kook. And you look so gracious and fine, " you mumble, your palm caressing his biceps while he grins with his biggest smile, happy with your words and compliments.

"I love it when you compliment me," the words slip out his mouth as you take the seat and blush at his words. The table was decorated with the bed of roses, crushed due to the weight of food plates while their fragrances still spread their elegance. 

The words kept blooming in each other's hearts as the moon took over the whole sky, flaunting his moonlight as the stars surrounded it. Minutes passed like the waves of the sea while hours passed like the water droplet running down the vase. Hardly, having any attention to the time you both spent time in each other's embrace. 

"It's getting cold. Let's head back home," he suggested, putting forward his palm as you nodded with dreamy eyes, your sight trying hard to focus anywhere. 

As you both leave the resort, you walk towards the car holding his bicep. The muscle around his bone flexed due to the warmth of your touch while his cheeks stayed in a blushy pink tone due to your compliments. 

Reaching home, he slid the keys in the lock, twisting it open and pushing the door slightly. But to your surprise, there was no one. And the first thing to come to your mind was Bam. 

Where is Bam?

"Where is Bam?" You asked and soon you found him tilting his head with a small smile. It wasn't a smirk, thank god otherwise you would have lost your strength. 

"I asked her to take him with her tonight. Don't get me wrong, love. I just want to spend tonight without anyone by our side," he replies, his hand moving down to remove his shoes as you peel your heel off and sighed in relief.

Just when you were about to walk towards the couch to take some rest, a strong pull on your wrist makes you spring back and land in his arms. His hand slid down the bare skin of yours, making you slightly whimper under his cold touch. 

"Did you enjoy tonight?" He questions, his eyes meeting yours as you nod. 

"I loved it. I love you, thank you, Kook. For everything you do. I don't think I would've ever got any better man except you. Thank you for staying with me, thank you for loving me the way I am, the way I am with these scars, for pulling me out of a black hole," you pour your heart in a melody of honey. He shakes his head in disapproval. His forehead leaning and giving you a flick on your forehead.

"There is nothing to thank me for. I don't know about other men but trust me, I don't think I would've loved you this much if you didn't leave me. I deserved that distance to realise that I LOVE YOU. And I can never fall out of love for you, never," his sentence ends there as he crouches to peck your lips. 

"Umm… can we? You know, make love?" The words slip out of your tongue before you could even catch them.  Your forehead creases in tension as you sigh and bow down your head. He smiles in surprise and a little warmth spreads in his heart. He wanted to make love to you, make you realise that you are beautiful beyond these scars. You were his love and you can never be any less than the prettiest lady alive, you were and are the prettiest lady for him. 

"I am… I am so sorry," you mumble, pouting and leaning to rest your head over his chest. You were embarrassed as hell and his sprinting heart scared you even more. 

How could you think of making love when your skin looks like this?

A voice knives through your heart, scattering tears around the eyes as you gulped and slipped around his shirt, reaching his back as you tighten your grip to hold him. 

"We can, love. Anytime. Whenever you are comfortable and ready. Just know that this little thing won't change anything between us, neither the love nor the respect we have for each other. And especially, don't trouble yourself because of the scars. They've already seen too much and now let them rest," he tilted his head, his thumb resting and stroking the skin of your cheek slowly. 

"I love you. I don't have anything except this to say but please know that I love you the most. I was always the one to love you and will always stay the same," you smiled but the warmth didn't reach your edges, making him worry. He wiggled his brows asking consent for the kiss as you nodded. 

I'm so so so so sorry for making I'll wait for so long. I had written half of it earlier but needed it to be more perfect hence I waited. Also, my have classes started offline and I am busy with them so that's the reason I am not active or posting. I really hope that this is the second last chapter of it as I don't want to make you all wait any longer from now.

Enjoy!!♥🥺