PAPERS

"Don't tell me what to do and I don't want to buy a ring for my wife seeing the price, like you think about money everywhere... and you know what now I know why you agreed to marry me, for money, right?" He glares and you nod looking down. He is rich hence he doesn't need to think about money but you need to.

"But aren't you going to call off the wedding?" You ask remembering his words. He bites his lips thinking of something before walking away ignoring your utterance. You didn't know why but you giggle seeing his reaction.

You both leave the shop and hop into the car. You looked outside and stared at the calming weather. It wasn't sunny nor too chilled. His eyes fall on you and he chuckles sarcastically looking at your figure.

"What's wrong now?" You ask with a sigh not turning to look at him. You knew it was something related to you and he is again going to speak nonsense.

"Nothing, buy some nice dresses because I can't take you with me in this kind of clothes," he scoffs as your gaze is stuck on your lap.

"I won't, you'll have to bear me and this kind of clothes. Better stop being so arrogant," you answer back.

"Leave," he mutters with a frustrated sigh following his word. You glance outside and seeing your office you open the door to get out of the car.

The rest of the day you continued your work at the company. After completing the work you groan in happiness to go home just like a kindergarten kid being happy to meet his mom after school. You reach your home on your bicycle. Parking the bicycle you enter in.

"Dad!!" You call out.

"My baby is here *cough*. How was your day? Did you buy the rings?" He asks with excitement but your focus was on his cough.

"Did you take meds?" You ask, making him sit on the couch.

"Yeah, I did and forget that. Show me the rings," he says, changing the topic. You open the bag and pull the box out of it. Your lips curve upwards a little seeing the wedding ring but knowing you are getting married to an arrogant man it drops.

"Here," you mumble, handing him the box.

"Wow... it's so beautiful," his eyes were glistening with moisture while caressing the ring.

"You really liked it?" You ask and he nods with his gaze on the ring. You were happy seeing your dad delighted. You don't ask anything more than his smile.

"I will have to hand your pretty hand to someone in a few days and the misery is I wouldn't be able to fight with him. Now I know why it is difficult to let your precious daughters go..." he wipes his tears and hugs you tightly. You sniff resting your head on his chest.

"Stop talking like these. I won't let you live a single day without seeing me. I will visit every day," you whine and he chuckles hitting your head playfully.

"We'll see. Who knows if Mrs y/n Jeon forgets her dad after marriage," he giggles and you whine again.

"Dad!!"

One week later

"Y/n?" Jungkook's dad speaks from the other side of the call.

"Yeah uncle," you answer, putting down your pen to listen to his say.

"First start calling me dad and second, can you come to my office today? The papers are ready regarding your company's promotion and transfer of money," he says and you nod.

"Yeah sure. Umm... can I come after lunch break? I'm sorry but I'm a little busy right now so is it okay if I..." he cuts you off.

"It's your company too... you can be here any time you want, okay? And I'm free today so come at any hour," He says and soon you both end the call.

Completing your work, you take leave from your office. Taking the bus from the nearby depot you reach Soul city. The posh city with huge buildings made you look like the tiniest creature. Seeing so many people made you scared of how you will be able to survive here. You take a deep breath to calm your racing beats. Reaching Jeon's group you enter inside.

"Yes ma'am?" The receptionist asks with a smile.

"I'm here to meet Mr Jeon. Sorry, my name is Jung y/n," you pass an awkward smile and she nods before calling Mr Jeon.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I didn't know you are going to be the wife of Jungkook sir," she bows and you leave the area by saying 'it's okay' after asking about Mr Jeon's cabin.

Reaching the top floor you start walking towards the cabin she informed you about. Your eyes land on each door before it glues on the "Jungkook" label on one door. You wondered if he ever comes to office or not, recalling his proud nature.

You shrug his thoughts and pass his room. You huff with relief after finding his dad's cabin. Your finger trails to knock on the door.

"Come in" hearing the voice you twist the knob.

You both greet each other and take seats.

"So y/n here are the papers. I have mentioned that our company will promote your textile company and will provide financial help for your dad's treatment. And in retrieval, you will marry my son, Jungkook. You can check them once and sign them," he asserts, handing you the file. You read each paper and finding no mistake you hold the pen to sign them.

"Uh... you sure we don't need to inform Jungkook?" You ask as he shakes his head in 'no'.

"It's a deal between us y/n. He is nowhere related to it except for the marriage and if you want we can inform him after your wedding," he says and you nod slowly. You felt wrong, you felt like you were playing with his life for your greed but only if you knew he wasn't less greedy.

Signing the papers you take his leave. You come out of his cabin and start walking towards the elevator. Your phone starts ringing and you open your handbag to check the caller.

"Yes, Mia?" You answer your associate from your office while you walk towards the elevator.

"Y/n... we received the raw cotton and other things. So wanted to ask you..." she continued her statement but your ears were on some strange sounds coming from the cabin of Jungkook?

You keep the phone away from your ear and concentrate on the strange noises. Confirming it's from Jungkook's room your eyebrows cease.

'Who must be inside there? Dad said he is not in the office right now... what if someone is stealing something?' You wondered and took steps towards the door while Mia kept calling you from the other side. After getting no answer she ends the call.

You lean and put your ear on the door to hear more clearly. And now those strange noises were recognized by you.... They were moans. Without thinking twice your hands twisted the knob and you barged inside to yell at the employees for f**king inside Jungkook's cabin, only to get shocked by the scene in front of your eyes. The girl was on top of Jungkook with her legs on either side of his waist while your soon to be husband secured his large hands on his breasts. The two of them were busy devouring each other forgetting everything about the world. His hands trailed down to her thighs moving near her womanhood while she dug her fingers in his hair.

Your eyes glistened with water as a loud gasp escaped, catching the attention of two people. You covered your mouth immediately and turned around. Jungkook recognized you instantly and pushed Eunji off him a little harshly seeing you.

"I'm sorry," you muttered with a broken voice and ran outside. Eunji looks at Jungkook with a confused face as he fixes his coat before running behind you.

"Y/n!!"