WITH EACH OTHER

"Wtf is wrong with you man!! How can you hurt my man… I swear my nails are sharp enough to pull your heart out of your flesh. Don't tell me you did this on purpose to ruin his birthday!" Rose growled over the call while Jimin slumped in his seat. 

Birthday?

Did I ruin his birthday?

"I..." His words stay in his guts as Namjoon's sad face appears in his gaze. He didn't know his birthday was today. He sighs and rests his head over the headboard of the seat. 

"Shut up now! You are not even sorry? You are so…" the call gets cut off followed by the beeping sound, making Jimin look at the blank screen with crossed brows. 

It must be Namjoon… he cut it out, right?

Why are you like this, man!

Jimin grunts under his breath, thinking a lot about the step he is gonna take. His hands make their way to the cell phone as he checks the time.

Five hours.

His birthday ends in five hours!

"Let's go," he mumbles with a heavy breath and by pulling the gear, he starts the drive. 

Three hours. It would take more than three hours to reach Daegu but he didn't care, he was ready to drive for so long. And why? He doesn't know. His heart asked him to take the toll and he did. It doesn't matter if it takes him longer to reach, he'll be there before Namjoon's birthday ends. He ruined it hence he was responsible now, to make it up. 

He drove the car at a high speed but took care of the signals while his eyes kept checking the time. He was tired and exhausted but there was a sense of willingness and eagerness to reach Daegu before Namjoon's birthday ended. 

"Why the hell did you call him?" Namjoon's dragon-like fierce gaze peered at Rose's form as she passed him an annoyed look.

"Are you seriously gonna defend him?" She shrugs her shoulders. She can never understand why people sacrifice and become so empathetic towards a person they love. 

"I… he was tired and lashed out. You shouldn't have done that. What if he gets more pissed off? And I am good. We are celebrating, right? You…" his words are cut off by the girl.

"Yeah? We are celebrating? Watching a movie to repeat again and eating popcorn while we were supposed to go out and roam around!" She grits her teeth in irritation seeing Namjoon's defensiveness towards Jimin. 

Surely, that man bewitched Namjoon!

"I am sorry, okay? We will go out tomorrow. Stop getting pissed off," Namjoon pouts while Rose nods with a small smile, understanding she was ruining his birthday in one way too.

"I… I forgot to bring my purse," you mumble, turning your head away. Your chest heaving up and down in long baths while Jungkook's mouth passed a small howl. 

He nodded as you took a step behind, pulling yourself away from him. Tucking your hair behind, you take hasty steps, running down to hide yourself and your sweat. Your lip gets pulled in between your teeth as you try to hide a sob.

Meanwhile, Jungkook groans, holding his head while his eyes shut tightly in regret.

What was he even thinking? 

Why didn't he ask for your consent? 

You must be thinking so wrong of him. You must be feeling unsafe. 

"Sh!t sh!t!!" He curses at himself, his hand smacking his head. His eyes lock with the stairs as he wishes that you don't hate him.