TAEHYUNG

❗ ❗ Trigger warning❗❗

Mentions of rape and murder. Please do not read this if things make your uncomfortable. There's no way I am promoting it. Please do not get me wrong. And also there isn't any mention of the actual thing... Only words are used. So if you can handle the names and all, you can go ahead but if you can't them please skip to the part after the long paragraph given below.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I won't. I am not leaving her alone this time… let your 'he' do whatever he wants. He would be dead meat right when he thinks of hurting her…" he warns Mark, stepping closer while his sharp gaze pierces his once best friend's soul. 

"Woah… I love your spirit, Jungkook. But do you think she'll allow you to be near to her once she gets to know that YOU are the reason behind all her pain? Huh? That you…" Mark takes a breath as he steps closer to Jungkook, almost closing the distance between them. While their intense gaze fought with each other.

"That you are the reason why she was… she was r*ped," the words left his mouth, shutting Jungkook's all systems. His knees weaken as he steps back, his sharp gaze shutting down while his throat dries up. 

R"ped?!!

What? Me?... I am the reason… 

But why?

Why was she hurt because of me!

Oh God!!!

"You remember Bushong? The man whose company closed down because of you? He took revenge by hurting that poor soul… he hurt her. And Jungkook you weren't even bothered to know about her. But don't worry Jungkook… that filthy creature got his punishment for doing that. He was killed… and do you know by who? KIM TAEHYUNG. Yes, the mafia king… Kim Taehyung. Your words show that you love her… but you know what! His actions prove that he loves her more than anyone. For God sake! You didn't even try to know about her when she was going through all this!! But he was there. He was there for her always… and he won't tolerate seeing you near her. Leave before he comes for you. No matter how much he loves her… he's mafia, he won't tolerate this sh*t," Mark warned him. Mark didn't pity Jungkook. He doesn't know what Jungkook was going through so there was no way he had any idea about his sufferings but he does know what Taehyung is capable of doing. Hence for saving two lives, he warns Jungkook beforehand.

Bushong!! He hurt her and I didn't even try to protect her?

Why am I so selfish!!

Why do I always bring pain and hurt to her!

Oh, God!! Why?

Kim Taehyung… 

He loves her… she loves him?

Someone touched her… hurt her and I was sitting and crying over my pain!!

Oh, God!! How selfish I am!!

No wonder why she hates me…

No wonder!!

You are the worst Jungkook… worst of all…

"Jungkook… I don't hate you. But I know how powerful Taehyung is… and y/n has already seen too much. Let her live peacefully now. He's on his way back to Daegu… leave before he gets to know you are searching for her. He doesn't tolerate any man near her and especially when you are her ex-husband…" Mark gets cut off by Jungkook's weak voice.